Season 2019 - Fark Carlton

I checked with my husband. Apparently very hot.

1 Like

Is there anyone who self describes as an “instagram” anything, who’s not a completely useless unemployed narcissistic ■■■■?

Discuss (10 marks)

23 Likes

Really though you can understand why he’s retired. He really achieved all there is to achieve in footy.

Like punching that guy, and you know, other things I assume

2 Likes

Being “hot” is not anything you “do”.

It really is nothing, … even less than nothing.

That’s just what an ugly person would say

21 Likes

Being delisted from GWS when they stopped being terrible, Melbourne when they stopped being terrible, and not wanting to wait 17 years for C*nton to stop being terrible.

S M R T

4 Likes

I don’t understand how people find that attractive. She looks like an alien.

9 Likes

im going to guess that Fark Carlton might have given him a nice heavy brown paper bag to retire. no doubt theyll be goinf for Michael Gibbons from Williamstown as a rookie. theyre a ■■■■■■■ joke

If you give credit, or respect to anyone just because they are good looking, or somehow assume that makes them more worthy of adulation, or they are somehow better than others, … I feel very, very sorry for you.

5 Likes

That’s actually true. I assume as part of her noble mission to ‘influence’ and ‘inspire’ people that she has posted better pics

1 Like

Way to make things all serious, Captain Uglyballs

5 Likes

On the flipside, if somebody can gather a social following of 1.4mil people and make a living out of it, then they’re clever in my eyes. And lets not just assume it’s because of looks.

2 Likes

Sounds like a company of people doing nothing managing another group of people doing nothing. What the hell is a social influencer anyway? What a wankfest.

A “social influencer” is one of the most effective ways for companies to market directly to their target market.

2 Likes

I always thought he was decent. Good on him, hope it works out

I checked zoozgroup, looks like it’s for the beautiful people who do looking beautiful for a living.

Good luck to them, being beautiful all the time is hard work. :smile:

5 Likes

I don’t know about that miss_ellie…I find it pretty easy :sunglasses:

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Maybe you could give them a few tips. :hugs: