Season 2019 - St Kilda

People have been carpeted for less. There could be an underlaying issue.

2 Likes

The loss of so many players is making it too difficult to sustain their run of form, especially with the teams they will face over the next 3 weeks.
Giants, Eagles Pies in successive weeks will see them plunge to 4 and 5 and out of the 8 or at best 5 and 5

1 Like

surely if they made finals they would only be pretending.
But what Ratten has done is good for the club, got them off to a flying start.
And should build confidence when there better players come back next year.

Weave him alone.
Though I’ll admit - that was weftly done.

2 Likes

be surprised if noonan doesn’t do a runner after that post

1 Like

Problems are looming, and my future is in the valance.

I’ll just put the shutters up now.

1 Like

and the puns pile up

I’m board with these.

i call bullsh#t

Horrible news about McCartin. Glad they’ve decided to take him out of the game, at least for the year, but you can’t help but think it’s something they should have done earlier.

1 Like

Particularly when he can only play if he takes pain killer for headaches, WHAT???

1 Like

If that’s true then he should quit the game and take up coaching. Just read the article and this is pretty bad stuff. I know he hasn’t given up playing and hopes to be back but that last knock has still left him in a really bad place.

2 Likes

Just listened to the interview, what he described is horrifying (on going headaches, short term memory loss) for someone who is only 23.

His honesty in the interview, but also how well considered and mature he came across, really should not be undersold. Very impressive from him, and an important insight into how serious the AFL needs to be about ongoing concussion management.

1 Like

Why on earth did they keep playing him, that is workplace negligence.

1 Like

Looks like the Aints are chasing Roughead for a role in their coaching department next season.

1 Like

Richardson sacked this morning according to Tom Browne.

If Tom Browne said it, it probably means he has just signed a 5 year contract extension and given a 45% pay rise…

1 Like

Yep. Bloke on the left looks capable of 800m maybe, not 8k’s with presumably more to come.

who is interim coach?

Grant Thomas

14 Likes