Season 2019 - Sydney

Closer to Brisbane too. He’s going home to his wife’s parents home via the scenic route.

No he doesn’t. Apart from the fact he is a good kick

1 Like

For a ruckman I would say yes.

Saints to offer Knoll $1.8m over 4 years

2 Likes

What’s happening with Sinclair?

is that for real?

Injured about round 17???

Good career from K Jack. Originally signed as a rookie on a 1x year deal. Chose AFL over NRL despite the pressure to follow in his dad’s footsteps. Best/Fairest winner, All Australian and Premiership player. Not bad at all.

7 Likes

Did he die? Back for round 1? Surely there are better options than a run down injury prone dirty cheating has-been

And who can forget Sydney being allowed to draft someone who wasn’t nominated for the draft?

1 Like

I don’t think his body is suited for RL, is it? Not quick enough, not solid enough. Pretty good for Aussie Rules though.

1 Like

Jack has been rubbish for at least the past 3 seasons. Certainly topped up the super well

I will buck the trend and say i liked him as a player, felt he got the most out of himself and had a good career. I wish him well for the rest of his life.

2 Likes

It was a clerical error.

Injuries haven’t helped. His output has been on a steady decline since 2016 but he has had some decent moments in between now and then. Some would mount an argument that he should have retired at the end of 2018 but others may point to the value keeping players of his calibre around a bit longer to add value to the development of the newer additions to to the list. Really good player who gave it 100% whist able.

1 Like

Bud being played for his 300th…

Better watch the Sydney game in private Diggers.

2 Likes

and last?

Dunno, I think its just for Sydney to try and earn a little more on gate receipts in their last match for the year. Even if he is well underdone.

3 more years :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes