Season 2020 - Adelaide

Zaka talks about the hub scenario in his latest pod, my gist of it would be somewhat doutfufl, due to needing all the players buy in.

Zaka hoping government ease restrictions on May 11, to allow groups of up to 50…which would allow for training to resume.
Keep restrictions there for a month to allow training before ready for games and decide if can have crowds etc…when the time comes in June.
or like SANFL maybe fans show COVID app upon entry etc. so can track down people who sat near someone who had corona etc. - similar to what they do on flights.

Other states could get a unfair advantage if allowed to train earlier than VIC. etc.

As seen in the covid thread. Group training at a golf course in the Barossa

Just nuke the Adelaide crows and be done with it.

1 Like

The AFL would be so much better without the Adelaide and Perth clubs. Biggest bunch of whingers going around. Let them play in the SANFL/WAFL respectively for all I care if they are so upset about having to travel…

1 Like

VIC BIAS

2 Likes

The Crows are used to just doing whatever they want so not shocked it was them who got caught.
Ever since their inception they have had free reign in SA and their bullying tactics have been going on for years

3 Likes

Only got caught because of the Richmond theme song they had blaring out of the team bus speakers.

8 Likes

Did they have to hold each other’s testicles?

5 Likes

Hard to social distance with your hands on each other’s plums

5 Likes

Covid isn’t spread through holding bollocks so all good

The Adelaide Crows have brought the game into disrepute.

They have (actually, it seems) acted alone.

If I knew who their senior coach was I’d be saying he had to miss a year.

12 Likes

Up to 10 week suspension for each player if found to beach local lockdown rules and AFL integrity rules around starting group training ahead of the other teams …they were running and kicking the Ross Fawkners

1 Like

Problem is then they (presumably) don’t have a team as late as round 11… so suspensions of any length are not possible, no matter how justified.

Didn’t stop that happening at Essendon. Give them top ups, they can have what’s left at FCFC. Screws the Bloos and the Crows in one simple step.

3 Likes

Update: it was only 16 players. Ten week bans it is, and they can still form a team, just.

Lol. AFL will be secretly stoked for any excuse not to suspend half a team. Still smells of small town shenanigans

Checked with SA police but not the AFL?

That might be fine for the hotel and the grounds that are closed to the public but the golf course is seperate and open to the public

1 Like

so were they playing golf when supposed to be self isolating?

or doing footy drills?