Season 2020 - Brisbane

Joe’s the ■■■■■■■.

1 Like

Well of course. I thought that was just implied lol

1 Like

I’m not starting a new thread to tell you all that Daniher hasn’t missed a training session since getting to Brisbane.

■■■■ it.

Yeah of course not. We fixed him and then he ■■■■■■ off to Brisbane, who will no doubt get all the credit for what a wonderful job they’ve done with him.

2 Likes

■■■■ him

We got Archie Perkins directly for losing JD. And a bunch of young talented kpf’s coming through.

2 Likes

It won’t last, he will go back to being “injured” when it suits him.

Not with Fagan he will. ■■■■ him

Joeys looking fit.

He looks trim. Not muscled up like our boys. I dare Brisbane to rotate him into the ruck against draper

Ehh, a fully fit Joe is good for the AFL. He’s a unique talent.

Good luck to him.

2 Likes

Fagan did say they haven’t had to do anything special. He arrived in good nick. Looks like our fitness team got it right.

1 Like

“on the mend last year”. BS. He was fully fit. Just didn’t want to play for us.

2 Likes

Normal level of AFL injuries, travel and the difficulty of winning away will bring lions back to the bunch. Unfortunately Joe at his best is good enough to offset most of that.
We took our time with him to get his recovery right. He is looking good now so I don’t buy into the conspiracy theory that he was faking injury and had already checked out. We got this recovery from a serious LTI right in the end.

1 Like

Speaking to Fox Footy after his side’s win (vs Hawthorn), Daniher said he had belief his body could hold up for the remainder of the season.

“I feel really good and I’ve got the training in, so I’ve been working hard and hopefully continue to play out this year and keep moving forward with this footy club,” Daniher said.

:snake:

He took his time to get his recovery right.

1 Like

Post reported

1 Like

I wonder… how much of his injury was physical and how much was psychosomatic?..

His handful of games last year looked every bit like someone who just didn’t GAF…

I don’t believe he was thorough in his recovery, but also believe he must’ve really hated the place. In some ways, I don’t blame him. We’ve been a basketcase by any metric you care to name…

2 Likes

LOL!!! Damn autocorrect…

2 Likes