Season 2020 - Collingwood

It’s not a $50,000 fine FFS it’s a $25,000 fine. Oh look we’re going to fine you 5 billion dollars with $4,999,974,999 suspended. Meaningless and straight from the AFL’s B.S. optics playbook.

3 Likes

For perspective, what suspension/fine did these guys get

• Connor
  • BZT
  • the bloke who was wasted and went home with the police
  • the bulldogs player that crashed his car

Not sure an AFL player has left a hub just yet to go visit the choccie rippers just yet…

1 Like

Games against Sydney, Adelaide and Melbourne. WWW.

Surely bucks and Sanderson should actually be suspended? Conor was suspended for complying with the actual rules.

1 Like

You must be new. Normal rules dont apply to the Pies.

2 Likes

That’s what I was getting at.

Absolutely he should be suspended, if you follow the rules. Do the even have to isolate?

2 Likes

Not to mention the vitriol that Conor copped.

Much of said vitriol originated with Eddie.

Assuming 3 W’s after you’ve just lost to Freo without Walters is a big call.

1 Like

Oh dear. This lot are having an annus ipsum horribilis.

Flag favorites now losing to Freo?

What an upset.

It all started when I drank scotch for the 1st time…

11 Likes

:grinning:

2 Likes

Again proud, just like with Sidebottom. Eddie just bursting at the sides from pride

2 Likes

i know the “tabener is a spud” gets a run aroumd here but he’s always been reasonable when he has been fit. now he’s actually stayed fit, he’s looking very good

8 Likes

Sadly that second report is not from the Betoota Advocate.

3 Likes

“Copping his whack”, yet the club got fined not Nathan?

I think Buckley paid it

1 Like

While everyone was bashing Eddie McGuire from pillar to post, the Collingwood president was quietly mourning the death of his mother, Bridie.

It was revealed on Tuesday the broadcaster’s mum passed away overnight. McGuire paid tribute to her on his Triple M breakfast radio show, playing Rod Stewart’s “Everything I Own” in her honour.

2 Likes

1 down

1 Like

Website Design