Season 2020 - Collingwood

After 5 ■■■■■■■ days? Diddums

With Barrett & Caro now going at Eddie have to think AFL has had just about enough of Eddie and his Pies lies & cover ups!

Clip of walk off is in article.

Sorry, it’s news.com

So the Witch vs Eddy debate, what wins, venom, or teflon ?

Me.
Because I ignore both of them wherever possible and I certainly refuse to watch that useless attention seeking bullshit TV show that just serves to feed the sports news cycle at every turn.

11 Likes

Lamest attempt at “look over there” ever

2 Likes

Publicly stunt. Not a lot of people tune into that show. I bet they do next week though.
McGuire isn’t stupid.

3 Likes

My heart bleeds

Maybe they should get up off the road, put some clothes on, and then go home and sober up.

17 Likes

It’s a ■■■■■■■ childish stunt. It stinks of desperation as the talk in the media is “Look, Eddie just walked off of TV” instead of “Look, Eddie has an inability to professionally deal with problems that pertain to areas he should be professionally accountable for”

8 Likes

He’s been misquoted.

Life on the roids.

4 Likes

So according to Buckley yesterday, the uncertainty around the hubs lead to Collingwood’s performance against us. Meanwhile it lead to us playing good footy and recording a good win. Go figure.

8 Likes

Kinda feel sorry for Buckley.

It would’ve been made very clear to him that whatever the hell he does, Eddie is always right.

If Eddie says it was the hub distracting the players - not Sidebottom, not the ongoing Heritier stuff, not any of Eddie’s other fuckups?
The hub it is.

2 Likes

He moved to Victoria from Brisbane to play for North Melbourne, he had an agreement with them that he would sign with them a year earlier. i think they even gave him a payment in advance. At the last moment, Collingwood swooped on him and signed him.

Had he stayed ad Brisbane or gone to North Melbourne, he would probably be a premiership player by now.

He then had the choice to land the head coach role at North Melbourne before Collingwood swooped in again and put in place the “succession plan”. If Bucks ends up flagless for his entire career, its his doing by staying with the Pies.

7 Likes

It’s Collingwood, they aren’t used to the interstate travel

12 Likes

One game?

Yeah because, you know, Essendon wouldn’t know anything about players playing with severe distractions. And credit can’t be given to us for actually playing really well.

7 Likes

VC and one of their best players selfishly has a bender and gets rubbed out for 4wks. On top of just losing gun defender Howe.

Wouldn’t affect playing group much

Must be hub uncertainty

3 Likes

Collingwood is a club that values it’s traditions.

15 Likes

Here’s me squinting at the photo to check if it’s real or photoshop and bam, naked dude.

13 Likes