Season 2020 - Collingwood

Convenient hey. I’m sure Jordan’s dad would protect him. It all seems very timely.

Good family and all…

Isn’t the finger going to be used as evidence? Are they allowed to operate on it?

1 Like

Depends on the exact injury.
I ruptured one a couple of years ago and just played the rest of the season without my pinky straightening, then put it in a splint after we were done for the year and it recovered completely.

You can tape it up and use icy poles sticks.

1 Like

Amazing timing for a ‘season ending’ injury.

Similar to buddy’s ‘injury’ a few years ago.

2 Likes

So 8 weeks out for De Goey. Interesting timing indeed.

1 Like

Nah it was left at the front door for pick up but somehow ended up in the toilet

Lloyd did it the same day Hird had his facial fractures and they both came back the same week. It’s a nasty injury.

Which appendage are you referring to?

2 more Collingwood fans banned for social media posts, no details released, this club or supporters will never learn

I saw one of the tweets

1 Like

Care to share or is it really bad :grimacing:

2 Likes

I found it offensive.

1 Like

The coward has now locked his twitter feed. It was offensive and he deserved to have his membership canx (not suspended)

3 Likes

Let leave it at that then, I am sure Collingwood and the AFL will deal with it correctly.

Edit: just need to throw up a bit after saying that

1 Like

The idiot Pies supporter who jumped the quarantine barrier wants other idiots to pay his $50k fine, says he wasn’t aware the field was under quarantine

It needs to stay extended for ~2 months 24hrs a day so easier to buy a plastic splint for $15 or whatever it was

Your finger.

What were you thinking???