Season 2020 - Fark Carlton

1. Patrick Cripps
  2. Ed Curnow
  3. Lachie Plowman
  4. Sam Walsh
  5. Levi Casboult
    As long as you define 1 as a tier.

Realistically? Some good kids. A few useful old stagers. An established top end of 2, and 1 of them has a bung knee. A lot lot lot less complete “but but but early el1te pick” trash on the list and of course, no more Silvagni & Bolton.
Will improve. Might not be by much.

Flower Carlton right in their flowering faces

1 Like

A team that is completely reliant on one player, is never a good look. Cripps is all class, but if he goes down, they are in a world of hurt. Weitering should improve significantly and show his ability now that Bolton is gone. The forward line has some good talls in McKay and Curnow, but their smalls are weak, Betts is past it, and SPS is a bit on the soft side. Any team where Casboult finishes in the top 5 of the B & F, has some real weaknesses.

What about Plowman at 3 :rofl:

Not even either of the 2 Intra Blitz Captains would select him in their first few if he was available.

2 Likes

I’d like to know what our Board is going to do about Fark Charlton’s increasing share of the Swahili-speaking market in Uganda.

@Catherine_Lio ?

From a top worn by our chimp scout today:

P.S. Fark Charlton.

9 Likes

I cant wait until Langford and Laverde tear a game apart hopefully against the blues.

Fark Carlton

2 Likes

With Phillips to get the one Brownlow vote

4 Likes

As much as we like to bag Carlton they still won a final more recently than us which makes it even more depressing

16th. They are utter ■■■■■. FARK FARK CARLTON!!!

But but…we still have equal most flags!
Which has absolutely fark all to do with Anyone currently at the club.

My daughter was born 16/10/2000.
Let that sink in.

1 Like

The EFC have 2x flags, Fark FC 1x.*

*since 1990

1 Like

I ■■■■■■■ hate Carlton. Every single thing at that club can get ■■■■■■. Even the cockroaches that invest that ■■■■ hole they train at can get ■■■■■■

3 Likes

That’s a lot of words to say Fark Carlton

2 Likes

Dodoro ?

Fark Carlton.

1 Like

My boy was born on the 4th. For some reason he has absolutely no interest in footy.

1 Like

Essendon’s preseason was that good?

eh he’s not missing out haha

FarkCarlton just surpassed 64,000 members. Close to our tally actually.

Hate seeing positive stuff about them so let’s just hope that’s more members for FarkCarlton to devastate during the year.

you bumped this thread and didn’t type fark carlton?

Fark Carlton.

9 Likes