Season 2020 - Fark Carlton

■■■■ off Carlton you ■■■■ wart of a football club.

1 Like

I liked a @Diggers post ■■■■ Carlton

2 Likes

Not surprising when they’re offering “buy 3 memberships and get 6”

They’re giving them away.

4 Likes

i think youll find that the numbers are pretty easy to manipulate with the various packages that clubs offer. Cain Liddle (FCFC CEO) was known as a very shrewd operator with this. he used to be the head of membership at Richmond. he was counting free giveaway memberships, digital memberships etc. FCFC are desperate to not fall behind other Vic clubs such as RICH, ESS, COLL, HAW etc. so they need to inflate the number as much as possible.

Andrew Fagan recently said that the Crows have 104,000 members, but was basically counting everthing. the media called him out on his bullsh%t.

these membership numbers are pretty nebulous now to what they actually mean when they dont have a dollar sign attached to them, but they can be very effective in building strong support for clubs. i would hope clubs eventually have to disclose a breakdown of the different packages they have sold.

And if all else fails, just look at how many people are in the stands at each clubs games…

1 Like

Fark and I need to say this in the STRONGEST of terms…Carlton

5 Likes

I still think they should have kept Bolton and SoS. The had been doing a great job in my book.

4 Likes

I can’t see them getting out of the spiral of ■■■■ this year. They were woeful against Fremantle and have injured key talls.
Richmond will flog them round 1 and they won’t win a game before the bye.

Back to important matters.

Fark Carlton

5 Likes

I really think this might be Darcy Lang’s year.

Hahaha, no, fark Carlton.

4 Likes

Fark Carlton

1 Like

Pieces of fkn SH*T.

6 Likes

Why the the fark they are in the afl, ■■■■ them to betts

I hope Eddie kicks a hundred and wins the Coleman.

But they still lose every game and acquire another spoon.

1 Like

Man you’re generous…rather Eddie kicked 23 and the numpties go and sack their next recruitment manager for picking him up. Love Eddie but FARK Carlton.

Hope Eddie and Cripps destroy each other

2 numbers matter, IMHO
Total membership revenue
And
Seated home game members

Every club has 3 games & digital memberships etc. Most clubs give them away for nothing or cost.

Stephen Kernahan and Craig Bradley involved in a corruption scheme. Colour me shocked.

14 Likes

Corporate crime at FC.

Nooooooooo?

3 Likes

Is that a brown paper bag over the head of the bloke second from left in that picture?

7 Likes