Season 2020 - North Melbourne

I don’t get why North Melbourne, Western Bulldogs and St Kilda threads always seem to turn into an origami crane session?

4 Likes

and

meh.

SAY THE LINE

4 Likes

sigh

FOLD
AND
THE

3 Likes

Coincidentally, I just got a text from a friend (always a friend of a friend hey?). He knows a couple of the footy broadcasters - they think Essendon have approached Ben Brown.

If North low ball their offer, they expect Essendon to be in the box seat for him.

As always, just a footy rumour but it’s probably one that’s going around at the moment with the commentators.

2 Likes

If Joey leaves, you can almost guarantee jackets is on it.

Mods: Thanks for cleaning up this thread so it’s safe to read again.

1 Like

Whoops - I thought this was a donation page to help me out with a tax deduction.

4 Likes

Jeremy Cameron is the #1 target.

I dont know why. i just cant see Cameron leaving. i feel like hes bought in massively to GWS

1 Like

Brown is a very good forward and very consistent. Both are 27. Not sure Cameron would be ahead of Brown on a choice option, either or would be a great pickup.

Yep I can see Cameron doing this to the tin rattlers

55857555-515B-47B7-B6C6-683448E1000C

6 Likes

wasnt that the rumour going around on a notorious footy fan forum last trade period…?

Really depends where we are at. Paying for Brown or Cameron only makes sense if we are going all in on a flag the next two years.

27 both of them, why are you saying “next two years”?

Not sure!

This would be from a few commentators. Whether it’s speculation or they’ve talked to people - who knows!

Not many key forwards do much after 29. Sure there’s a couple of exceptions but not many.

1 Like

I would be happy with either brown or cameron. I do think Brown would suit our style a bit better though

5 Likes