Season 2020 - Port Adelaide

What they did well was embrace the hub and while other teams were ■■■■■■■ and moaning about it they travelled up there and got early wins. They had some horror travel days too that involved nearly 20hr days

Getting rid of rubbish doesn’t gain you top draft picks

The people spouting “look at how port have gone now” evidencing the trades done to bring in Rozee, Butters and Duursma as reason for their push up ladder are failing to see that Ports performance really is on back of a very experienced and older senior core of 25yr+ players. And many of which who are 29+

Injuries to Wines, Dixon, Hartlett, Rockliff and others over past few years have affected them. Now they are all on the park. Hard to believe a team performs best when it’s best players are out there.

Lol. Right.

If I was the Swans I’d be a bit peeved at the 5 game suspension given to their lad.

Except he broke state laws and was lucky not to face criminal charges. Could also have had AFL thrown out of WA

6 Likes

Completely different situations.

Potentially very different situations but, in essence, young AFL players making dodgy decisions that can affect the entire comp. Why is one worth 5 games and the other 3/2?

One broke state laws and jeopardised the competition the others didn’t.

1 Like

Serious question, what state laws did they break? She has done her 14 days quarantine. Was it because he was in the hub?

He hadn’t don’t his 14 days quarantine.
It’s a very serious offence and WA would be within their rights to kick the whole club out

2 Likes

She broke into a quarantine area , didn`t she ? Walked through the fence supposedly protecting the hub from outsiders. Went into an area clearly marked keep out . Other than that , people in quarantine would not be allowed visitors, Correct me if i am wrong. But having said that, there should have been a better hub security to prevent this happening in the first place.

Dan must have been in charge of quarantine :joy:

Caro was the one who said she was jumping fences etc. Taylor’s gf though has said that there was no fence jumping, no security etc, she just walked straight in, was there for about 8 hours, then some of Taylor’s teammates found her.

It’s not like that club has a tendency to climb things that they aren’t supposed to

2 Likes

What , like climb the AFL ladder ? I saw on the news there was a dodgy fence ,but it could have been any fence that they showed. Still slack security. I haven`t heard Koch say anything yet. What was his take on it ?

Powell-Pepper re-signed for another 3 years.

Pray for @Finding_Nino :pray::pray::pray:

5 Likes

Pray for Dodoro too

So did Dixon apparently.
Nino not amused

This vote rigging drama is starting to get ugly. Would love to see it unsettle them before the finals but I think because it was so many years ago that it won’t affect the current players

1 Like