Season 2020 - Port Adelaide

i rate port this year. I think they will mkae the 8.

1 Like

My mate has them top 4.

Not sure about that they have some good kids but not good enough for top 4 they will be fighting for that 5th-8th spot

I unloaded on this multi
Giants, tigers, eagles, port, essendong top 8 lol

Just don’t see it. I’d be very surprised if they finished top 10 let alone inside the 8

2 Likes

waiting for @Finding_Nino to suggest we trade for him

4 Likes

Not interested too old

I think the term “stat padder” was coined for Rockcliff. I remember all those games for Brisbane where he would get 40-50 touches that had no impact whatsoever. Good for Fantasy football teams I suppose

1 Like

Dan Houston and Peter Ladhams being investigated for a Covid breach after allegedly inviting guests over to their house

1 Like

Yep. Have a nice early holiday boys.
Taylor got suspended for the year, can’t see AFL giving these guys less.

Most other players have got a week or 2 haven’t they?
Either way I doubt they will play against us.
Another half a dozen or so get embroiled in it and we are half a chance against them :joy:

Think this was premeditated and not just a case of a mind fart.

Essendon acted alone

Second breach for Port and has been covered up for a fortnight. Fish rots from the head

3 Likes

I think the 1 or 2 week penalties were before it sank in that this jeopardises the entire season. I would expect a savage penalty…except that i believe foremost in the hypocrisy and double standards of the AFL.

1 Like

How’s this post aging for you? :joy:

Not great.
Funnily enough I still don’t rate them but they have surprised me so far.
The other top teams have destroyed them so I guess we will see

1 Like

All the talk of the rebuild they have done, but they still have some oldies running about

Westoff
Gray
Ebert,
Boak
Rockliff
hartlett
all 30+

then 29
Dixon
Jonas
Motlop
Watts
mckenzie

2 Likes

Watts isn’t getting a game. That’s one spot they can easily free up next year if the list size is reduced.

I don’t think a rebuild means getting rid of old players like some on here seem to think. It’s getting rid of the rubbish

4 Likes

Anything less than a 4 game ban, I’m not interested in.
And re @Aceman ‘s comments, I reckon they’re looking fragile too. Had a fortunate run early in the compromised season, and more than a strong whiff of Melbourne circa 2018 about them.