Season 2020 - Richmond - even even even even more of the disrepute

I like it

But its not really about Cotchin IMO but more about an AFL accredited media person, and I think he’s maybe even AFL in house, posting something that has negative implications for his employer

When sweeping under the carpet at every opportunity you can is the AFL preferred means

2 Likes

Whats wrong with Cotchins premiership captaincy? Not sure how that was gifted.

The suspension that was overlooked for his hit against Shiel in the prelim.

21 Likes

apparently the Cotchins are “doing it tough” after the $20,000 fine. He gets paid $825,000 p/a. I’ve earnt about $3,000 this year. Fark them.

22 Likes

He mightn’t have nudes of Gill, but it was revealed on Gameday a few years ago that his brother Hamish ran over Brooke’s dog when it fell off his ute at Hammer’s “property”.

1 Like

Does Heppell have a dog? Take it to hamish’s house now!

2 Likes
1 Like

Is it annoying Ol’ Gil?

If so, I’ll allow it.

6 Likes

Richmond players asked for their Coles Online order to be reimbursed? Lol

Richmond coach Damien Hardwick cut his weekly press conference short on Friday after being hit with accusations of alleged sexual assault among his players.

It was alleged by veteran reporter Hugh Riminton that Tiger defenders Nick Vlaustin and Jayden Short were involved in the incidents involving teammate Mabior Chol.

Two incidents were allegedly caught on camera in the changerooms, after last week’s win over Brisbane and the previous clash with the Western Bulldogs.

The vision is being circulated on social media, allegedly showing Vlaustin putting his finger up the ■■■■ of Chol on the outside of his shorts.

It was alleged the footage also showed Vlaustin grabbing the genitals of Chol three times.

Short allegedly was filmed grabbing Chol’s genitals after the game against the Western Bulldogs the following week.

“If this is horseplay, are all premiership players within Richmond expected to tolerate fingers going up their anuses, or is it just the black players?” Riminton asked.

Hardwick didn’t answer any of the allegations, and a club spokesman entered the press conference, being done via Zoom, to say the coach and the club had “no knowledge” of the incident.

No complaints have been made by Chol but some fans have taken issue with the vision.

HOW RICHMOND’S AWKWARD PRESSER PLAYED OUT

Hugh Riminton: “Sadly an off-field matter if you don’t mind taking a question on it. Are you aware of what appears to be an indecent assault against one of your players by another one of your players in the rooms, in fact there were two incidents, after the game against Brisbane and the other the week before against the Western Bulldogs, do you have any knowledge of these things?

Damien Hardwick: “No mate. I appreciate your time but let’s talk about the game. Thank you.

Riminton: “I’m going to put these questions to you, because I have two criminal lawyers who have said they have looked at this vision and they say there has clearly been a sexual assault taking place. It’s a breach of the criminal law at state and Commonwealth level. It’s a breach of the AFL code of conduct, the player’s code of conduct, of the member’s protection policy statement, it is on camera, we have received no complaint from any player, but it’s clearly on camera, it has been discussed on social media, and I want to know are you going to take it upon yourself if you haven’t already to investigate what appears to be a crime between two of your players?”

Jaimee Damon (Tigers media): “We actually have no knowledge of that, it’s the first we’ve heard about it, so thank you for the question but we have to move on.”

Riminton: “So from the coach, the answer is, let’s be clear, you have no knowledge of this taking place, even though it’s freely on social media, you have no knowledge of this at all?”

Hardwick: “That’s correct, thank you and we’ll move on.”

Richmond player Mabior Chol (centre) appears to be groped by a teammate.

Richmond player Mabior Chol (centre) appears to be groped by a teammate. Source:Herald Sun

Riminton: “There will be questions on it at a higher level and, you are aware of them now. If it turns out to be a matter of horseplay, captured on camera is Nick Vlaustin putting his finger up the ■■■■ of Mabior Chol, he reacts in a way that plainly indicates he wasn’t expecting such an action. He also has his genitals grabbed three times by Vlaustin, after the Bulldogs game he has his genitals grabbed by Jayden Short, the question to you is, if this is horseplay, are all premiership players within Richmond expected to tolerate fingers going up their anuses, or is it just the black players?”

Hardwick: “Thanks for your questions Hugh but we’ll move on from that.”

After a series of football questions, about three minutes worth, Riminton came in again.

“A football question, are you expecting Nick Vlaustin, Jayden Short and Mabior Chol all to be available and playing in your next game?”

Hardwick: “I’ve been very patient.”

Riminton: “It’s a football question, are you expecting them all to be playing in your next game?”

Hardwick: “Thanks guys.”

2 Likes

Caroline Wilson: James Hird should be ashamed of himself

21 Likes

Clear free kick for holding the ball.

9 Likes

Hugh Riminton? Isn’t he a journalist? What on earth is he doing at an AFL presser?

3 Likes

What did I just read!!! :astonished:

This is a serious situation that should be addressed by the AFL. Interesting to see how it plays out.

2 Likes

Asking embarrassing questions like this.

If that stuff happened at EFC, there would be a LOT more noise being made about it, guaranteed.

13 Likes

Squealing??