Season 2020 - Sydney

Hell no.

He will be bleating Joooooooooooey instead.

3 Likes

I know hes a kid but i thought stephens pickup was to help address midfield spread.

Do you think kennedy will fall off the cliff this year?

12th.

1 Like

Hope not. I reckon @Diggers is underrated. Not his Swans, though. They are junk. 15th & no change for mine.

2 Likes

fold and die

2 Likes

Enough about diggers, what do you think of the Swans?

1 Like

Why would you want that? Hasn’t the nation suffered enough recently?

Maybe. But if not, get ready for a decade of The LLLLLLLLLLLLIZARD!

1 Like

Stephens is an attempt at fixing the problem but it’s asking a Hell of a lot of a sophomore to claim a starting position in an established midfield. Only the really elite juniors can do that but I expect he will get plenty of time in the seniors somewhere on the park. Kennedy is a pro and although I don’t have him in Brownlow contention, he will continue to be a significant contributor to Sydney’s engine room.

The Lizard looks like a player. Swap ya for Joe @Diggers

J Daniher will come good.

Even the pros can fall off a cliff- the numbers would suggest Kennedy is very vulnerable.

True but I’m prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt. His record deserves it.

Oliver Florent should be able to step up marginally. Stephens is a few years behind Florent.

Anyway, the spread issue is a problem when you’re away from the SCG. In all honesty, if you win a high majority of home games and sneak two or three wins away, you’ll only need to worry about larger grounds from the second week of the finals. I’d say, you’re a year or two away from that.

1 Like

Nick Davis coming out of retirement to play NRL 9’s rugby

1 Like

He is final five minutes of the 2012 Prelim against Geelong is arguably the most influential 300 seconds of all time. Geelong supporters would have fairly been making arrangements for the GF in a week’s time only to be left utterly bewildered just moments later. The N Davis outrage is why you should always stay until the end.

Edit: 2005 Prelim
Double Edit: May have been a semi
Triple Edit: Who Cares? It was ace

Agree.

Was also a good example of how important ruckman can be in finals!

1 Like

Spot on. Jolly and Ball were sensational all year.

That last minute was mental.

1 Like

Looks in better nick now than he did when he played…

1 Like