Season 2020 - Sydney

https://www.ozanimate.com/2d/abc-fresh-blood-series-bin-chickens/

Franklin looks to have injured his hamstring at training today.

Diggers meltdown imminent

4 Likes

2 Likes

Fake news.

Franklin and Reid both injured

I’m still confused by the rules with this.

If Buddy retires, do the Swans still need to carry his salary in their cap for the remainder of his contract? 3 years left isn’t there?

2 Likes

Yes, he technically would still be a listed player. I think the same thing happened with Michael Voss when he retired, had a year left on his contract so he was still a listed player for the Lions the year after he hung up the boots.

1 Like

That would be the rules, yes.

However…

6 Likes

If he retires and forgoes his future salary, does it still count?

On the cap, yes.

At least that’s my understanding.

1 Like

They cancel each other out.

2 Likes

On 9 news, they said early reports suggest the hamstring is more serious than the standard 4-6 week recovery and it’s put doubt in Buddy’s season.

3 Likes

I detest this football club so much.

7 Likes

Meh.4, 6, 8 , 12 weeks? Doesn’t make any difference to expectations.
Everyone had already factored in that Buddy would only play about 10 games this year

Suggest, … Tony Jones??

Now we just need to know what the actual truth is. :wink:

Actually it wasn’t Chompers! Not sure of the reporters name - not sure if that increases the confidence of the news!

1 Like

I dont want a scarf, I don’t want a badge, I don’t want a refund, I dont want an upgrade, I dont want a signed jumper.

I want to slaughter these bin chicken, post climbing, think we’re tough but we are just coke heads, flog, pink helicopter, swanette, Cola cheating meaningless relocated turds.

I want to annihilate them.

That will be enough.

Get fired up.

30 Likes

I’m fired up just reading that!! 14th June can’t come around quick enough!!!

1 Like

I know I keep going on about it but 11 fkn years its been since us long suffering NSW Bombers witnessed a plucking of the bin chickens in this state
You just know that we’ll get a half decent lead then go all Essington to let Shitney get a sniff but we’ll fall over the line for our first win at the SCG since Knights was coaching & Lloydy was skipper

And guess fkn what us long suffering NSW Bombers still won’t be there to fkn witness it :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

2 Likes