Season 2020 - West Coast

a man who speaks my language

1 Like

Yep…that’s been my experience as well.

And I get it extra due to the Essendon number plates on my car.

Saw a fancy Tesla with EFC plates the other day.

1 Like

It wasn’t me :grin:

1 Like

Not sure where you went to the footy but that is a bit of an exaggeration for the VFL. I hardly ever missed a game in that period and even at the worst ground like Victoria Park and Western Oval and Arden Street, there was no “ankle deep” mud or urine. I actually prefer watching footy standing up in the open with a beer in my mitt, than the pampered seats we have today.

I have only ever been to one game at Subi; Bombersvs Eagles four years ago. Worst supporters I have ever witnessed, even against their own team. @westozziebomber is a bit different but I admire his fortitude for attending matches over there, in faact any non Eagles supporter must have a very thick skin.

You’ve forgotten trying to make your way to the Princes Park toilets on a rainy day where the Elliott stand was later constructed.
Pissused to flow out of the dunnies into the stinking mud outside as they struggled to cope with the mass of FarkCarlton supporters who’d failed basic potty training.

Moorabbin was also particularly boggy on occasion, but possibly a result of St Kilda overwatering their mud heap, rather than rainfall.

As for Victoria Park the south east end behind the stands was also foul.
Some claimed it was just water & mud, but Collingwood supporters were rumoured to ■■■■ into their cans so they could dump it on opposition supporters.
Either that or they just naturally stank of urine themselves.

1 Like

I was so feral at the footy back then I just didnt notice.

Eagles supporters are also the biggest hypocrites in the league.

Went back to WA for a holiday and just happened to get a free ticket to the Ben Cousins return game when he resumed his career at Richmond.

Didn’t the crowd give it to him? As if he’d never set foot onto Subi Oval in their colours ever before. The vitriol spewed toward him was astounding given that most of those mongoloids would’ve backed him to the hilt during their own drugs saga.

5 Likes

You really are reminded of your place as a fan in Victoria of a Victorian club, those tools get none of that over there. As relaxed as I feel about Freo as a club, they have a lot to answer for being such a rudderless rabble confined to the south of the Swan River. Adelaide fans used to get quite the parochial chippiness about their state club up against Victorian teams, then Port happened. They haven’t seemed as bad since, even when strong.

Imagine having two mods placing 1st and 2nd in the Brownlow? Plus a few stars alongside them🔭Fk me. That’d be a joy to go to the footy and watch.

Which 2 are most likely? @theDJR and @saladin for me

3 Likes

Don’t be silly.

I’m not a midfielder.

You may have forgotten our “everyone plays on the wing” strategy.

Am i the only one who thinks they might not be that good this year? should make the top 8 but it looked like the wheels were starting to fall off at the back end of last year. Kennedy is now 32, darling is older as well, just don’t think theyare as good as everyone is making them out to be. Look at the last 10 games of their H&A season last year and it didn’t look that good,
wins against north, dees, carlton, and us.
losses to richmond, hawthorn, geelong

Almost guaranteed to win 9-10 games at home. That gets them within 2 games of finals.
Travelling so much is tough though, so they might win 6 out of the remaining games so that puts them in the top 6 and thus 1 home final. But are they good enough to get to the Granny? . That. is the big question.

Squiggle says they will finish 8th.
But Squiggle says the arse will fall out of Essendon and we will only win 9 games and finish 17th.

LOL Squiggle: just 4.7 wins between first and seventeenth (yeah, Gold Coast screw it up, as always).

For reference, in the past decade the gap has been 11, 14, 9.5, 14, 13, 13, 17, 14, 17 and 11.5 games.

2 Likes

Oh, yes, but the competition is so close now.

Yeo will miss 5 matches with a groin injury.

Wtf to this

“Footy player does something dumb.”

Shock news!

2 Likes