Season 2021 - Port Adelaide

Yeah, had a couple of blokes who bagged us for wanting too much now chuckling over how cheap he was. A few players have commented how he is really driving up the standards on the track and how good his preparation is

He did this for us last preseason too

Then pinged a quad on eve of season IIRC and then kept getting injured all year

I think once it steps up to the really high intensity/workloads he breaks

1 Like

He will break once the footy starts. He always does

Knowing how things generally go for us he’ll never get injured again

…and win a flag at Port.

But aren’t our training standards notoriously poor?
At least according to Blitzpedia.
So either Fanta has mysteriously upped the bar while injured, or Port has even worse training standards than us.

3 Likes

They just had Fantasia on 9 news.

Said that he’s “rediscovered” his love of footy and that he’s had an “injury free pre season”. Which he said is due to having a settled family life.

:fist: :fist: :fist:

1 Like

Not gonna lie hope he pings a hammy rd1

1 Like

Moreso we hope Caldwell is an absolute gun who outshines Fanta’s contribution…ignoring we could’ve probably had both of them.

Gee I hope of all the players that left us last year Raz cops the least flack from our supporters. Seemed like a well liked guy amongst the group and always showed leadership when on the field for us regardless of where his body was at, often being the first to pat a teammate on a back and show them encouragement. Not sure what leadership the other two ever showed.

Also unlike Saady, he didn’t decide to take pot shots at the club on his way out, instead saying that he loved his time here and was disappointed it didnt work out, but he wanted to move closer to family. Also its not surprising him wanting a fresh start given we couldn’t get his body right for three years.

Can’t wait for the same nuffie Port supporters who said all trade period Raz was an overrated hack who Dodoro was delusional for not taking a third round pick for, to be the same ones saying Dodoro was taken advantage of at the trade table by Port.

5 Likes

I don’t want any of our former players to get injured and I wish them all the best.

But I am getting real ■■■■■■■ tired of our formers guys only getting their bodies right after they leave.

It’s real early to declare Orazio or Daniher healed.

I have just rediscovered my hate of Port.

3 Likes

Not for me once you leave Essendon you become oposition player.

1 Like

You wish every opposition player in the league gets injured?

No just saying that I don’t care about Fanta,Saad and Joe anymore couldn’t care that Raz is happy at Port

Fair enough.

All three of the guys that left were probably in my top 4 favourite Essendon players, so i know its a sacrilegious thing to say as a footy fan, but I am going to enjoy continuing watching them play.

I will be rooting for Joe and Raz in particular given their rotten luck with injuries. Despite loving Saady as a player i don’t wish him success at all, but thats just because he went to Carlton.

Like i said in another thread, Joe is the Kyrgios of the AFL and is just pure entertainment, so i am going to enjoy watching him either stink it up or dominate. Probably makes the Joe show easier to watch when it isn’t your team he is stinking it up for.

2 Likes

yes

If every other player is injured, we win the flag!!

4 Likes

Hearing that Rozee’s plantar fascia issues are getting worse and Port are weighing up sending him for surgery which would mean he misses 4-8 weeks