Season 2021 - West Coast

I blame the youth.
They just keep getting taller.
And blocking the view from standing room.

I was surprised Ridley was 195cm.

I could’ve included Cutler at 192 for laughs, but stuck to an actual size.
Though in terms of team average height @Houli_Dooley might still be correct.
Walla Smith & Snelling drag our averages down a bit.

Kids are so fkn tall now. I remember i used to be considered tall, barely would qualify as a standard height mid these days (at 6’2)

LOL, I remember in 1971 playing my first senior footy game in Oak Park seconds and being in the ruck; at 5’10" !! The monster ruckman from Doutta Stars was 6’2".

2 Likes

Essendon’s like a fantasy book; full of giants and midgets.

2 Likes

You left out the Trolls.

1 Like

Maybe we should boo him, next time they play over here.

Payback for Jobe.

Still ticks me off the worsfold went with the whole “ didn’t hear it” line in the post match presser that night. Yet he didn’t like it when he was our coach and we booed an ex player

Fraud flog

2 Likes

There here in Blitz :wink:

Hmmmmm

Admirers of Jenny Morrison.

Only I think she knows damn well what the symbol represents.

We used to do that all the time in school.
If you looked at someone making that symbol in front of their leg they got to punch you.

2 Likes

The notion that Brendon Ah Chee would be doing some far right white supremacist hand signal is hilarious.

Clearly the old Malcolm In The Middle ‘you look, you get a punch’ thing lol

2 Likes

Is it though

4 Likes

It was a joke and has been around for years. Just the media putting 2 & 2 together and coming up with 55. Silly but nothing sinister.

1 Like

Yeah mate i know, which is why I posted a joke video…

1 Like

I have always thought Ah Chee had ties to White Supremacy, and this just puts the cherry on top of a very racist cake. SHAMEFUL!!!

1 Like

Hahaha ripping skit this!

I wonder how many people said “bless you” when they called his name during roll call.

3 Likes