Season 2021 - Western Bulldogs

Dunkley’s dad did similar last year on the Doggies BF board.

2 Likes

Beveridge seems to ■■■■ off quite a few people.

3 Likes

i still can’t believe how scott free hunter got off for his covid breach during the middle of melbourne lockdown

1 Like

lol, big farkin deal. what a ■■■■ west looks like by posting that

5 Likes

Farking pathetic and I’m sure Rylee isn’t really that pleased about it either.

yep. even if thats what you think and it may be fair enough, but have a think about your son before you do. just embarrassing for the poor kid

1 Like

Tell him to come to Essendon Mrs West he will play games with us :joy:

As is the spelling of his son’s name.

5 Likes

It must eat at West that he was forced to play for the Bulldogs when he was so close to being a multi premiership-winning player with his boyhood team

Didn’t Sheedy try poach him at what seemed every single trade period? I think he had plenty of chances to become a bomber, he just chose to stay with the doggies.

JUH now concussed in the Twos.
Waiting, waiting.

Any more of this and Warrnambool Bomber will reappear on Blitz.

2 Likes

Ugle-Hagan is potentially only the second number 1 pick to play finals in his first season.
Big hype to be called the Buddy clone.

Buddy was lucky that he had 2 other high recruits to take pressure off him a little bit.

I guess like us, Cox performing has made it easier for Reid and Perkins.

Archie just ahead of Nik on production so far. But liking what seeing from both of them. Both playing difficult positions and creating a contest, when they are out of position, or poor delivery. Good scrappers.

Looks real good on BONT

8 Likes

Is it just me?

3 Likes

Obviously their midfield depth is outstanding but it will be interesting to see if they come back to the pack ever so slightly over the next 2 months with both Treloar and Dunkley missing from their ideal midfield mix.

1 Like

Ah well.

Demon’s big change with their defensive pressure

HS reports Western Bulldogs have been placed in quarantine due to someone testing positive to Covid.

I believe they’re actually reporting someone went to Highpoint.

3 Likes