Season 2021 - Western Bulldogs

How can they be soo selfish, why didn’t they just stay in Ireland and why haven’t we already booted them out of the country!?

I demand live updates of the stockpiled snot rocket footage

I can’t beleieve they are threatening the livelihoods of media pundits and sewer rat journos.

8 Likes

Well NZ has just closed the travel bubble into Melbourne. So that is a start.

Players and coaching staff in quarantine after a staff member went to potential Covid hot spot Highpoint. Players are being tested and will remain in quarantine until they return negative tests.

Salary cap must be bulging

Not if all the other clubs keep paying their player wages for them

5 Likes

The Highpoint sites of serious concern are to do with baby supplies, and Ishka.
If there’s a Footscray staff or player with a toddler & hippy predilections they could be gone for 2 weeks.

Let’s hope so.

If there are too many more cases, WA could close their border. We might have to take an early bye and play the WEagles later in the season.

never wanted him anyway…

Yeah he is over-rated and isn’t that good…

2 Likes

Look, I wouldn’t be opposed to them sitting out the season for the good of the game.

2 Likes

Who’s the number 4 for Footscray these days?

Heard he’s alright.

I want to see us make a play for the fremantle number 7 first

He’s got a bad haircut. Looks like a bikie. Not sure he’d ever amount to anything

Dead set Muppet

5 Likes

Fancy a journo being aware enough to spell Wil with one “L” and then not capitalise it

2 Likes

Woooooooooooooooosh

Possibly something Tom Browne wouldn’t understand

General Warrnambool Bomber on the March

3 Likes

The Dogs can afford to take this stance with him because they are a good team and at this moment they don’t necessarily need him in the senior side. He’s a bit of a Big Time Charlie, probably needs to be knocked down a few pegs and made to work for his opportunity at AFL level. A bit of tough love early won’t do him any harm…

3 Likes