Season 2022 - Brisbane

Adams unlikely to play this year due to concussion issues.

1 Like

No one’s a GF certainty, they haven’t even got to one with this list.

1 Like

I remember reading a 2001 season preview that said something like ‘16 teams play 183 games to decide who gets to lose to Essendon in the Grand Final’

They’re going to be very good, but there’s no certainties in football.

2 Likes

They blew the chance of winning the flag during covid how many times have they finished top 4 and couldn’t make it to the last dance?

Also McKenna can join his snake buddy in Joe

Goes home back to ireland becuase he’s home sick then 2 years later decides to have another crack at footy and in the proccess farks us over in getting draft compensation

He like Brisbane can gagf

How exactly did he fark us over?

He went home during covid (after getting next to no support from the club when the media were all over him about possibly having covid)…he’s always expressed the wish to win an All Ireland Final…he indicated that if he did that, he was open to coming back.

When he decided to come back, Brisbane’s offer was clearly more attractive that whatever we put forward and so he went there…just like anyone takes up their preferred option if they have more than one employer chasing them.

He did nothing wrong.

Couldn’t care as far as im concernd once you leave Essendon you are an opposition player

Clearly, you do care or else you wouldn’t have mentioned him.

I have no sympathy the way my club was treated during the saga has made me hate every other club and their supporters only care whats good for Essendon now.

2 Likes