Season 2022 - Port Adelaide

Yeap they had this game but blew their chances. Next week becomes a make or break for them

The Crows hung in there.
Boak missed a shot from 40 out to seal the game.
Murphy was taken high with seconds remaining (had to go off injured) and the worst possible person for Port to take the kick was closest…Jordan Dawson.

His kick swung in late.
Its very exciting.
WATCH IT

Well we better not take the Crows lighly next week they will be full confidence after beating their most hated rival

lol 0-3

He is very soft and seems to roll his ankle or get a knock every game. Loves himself and struts around and I think it’s gone to his head. Needs to get back to playing football

Interesting. I guess he wouldn’t be the first kid to get ahead of himself. But just as a neutral who enjoys watching good players, I hope he gets his act together and fulfils his potential cos he looked elite early on.

Depends if we go in thinking we get the 4 points we lose

Chad Wingard mk 2?

Could very easily find themselves 0-5. not that an Essendon supporter should be throwing stones at this point, but that would be a disaster for them.

1 Like

And effectively the death knell for Ken Hinkley

1 Like

Doubtful.
Club is broke and he still has 2 years remaining
They can’t afford to pay him out and pay for a new coach especially Clarko or the like.
Maybe at the end of the season but can’t see it happening until then

1 Like

Yeah I’m not saying they’ll sack him at 0-5. Moreso that from there they aren’t making finals and he’ll be done at season’s end.

Dixon and Aliir missing really really hurts them

1 Like

I am still surprised they kept him.

He wishes he was Chad Wingard.
Rozee has barely reached Wingard levels, yet he’s been told he’s been so much better because of his ‘potential’.
Potential has ceased and he’s now left with performance.
He’s not strong willed enough to go to the centre bounce and I’m not sure he’s capable of taking a spot on the wing from time to time.

If we were honest, he’s barely reached Fantasia levels.
That’s where he’s at.

1 Like

What, constantly injured?

Prime time clash on Thursday night against the reigning Premiers and Port are give away 2 for 1 tickets to try and lure fans there

1 Like

NEVER TEAR OUR TARPS

2 Likes

TRUE
PORT ADELAIDE
TRADITION

3 Likes

You’d be pretty ticked off if you paid for a reserve seat membership- and now the club are giving away free tickets