Season 2022 - Port Adelaide

Where’s Koch.

Almost time for a Hinkley sweepstake… i reckon it’s all over after next round when Carlton beat them by 10 goals

2 Likes

Not if Carlton have those mental lapses where a team can get on a goal run

You want Koch?

Port playing very Essington like football . Doing everything in their power to not kick a goal.

End of the year I think. They simply can’t afford the payout

I assume his contract would have get out clauses

Let’s get Connor Rozee to our club

2 Likes

Ports forward line is a shambles.
Georgiades is a plodder. Good second or third forward.
Marshall just strikes me as an average forward with who has no point of difference. He’s not quick if the mark. Not a great contested mark. Just average at everything.

Not one of their talls could keep May honest let alone Lever.
Playing Mayes on May just wasn’t going to work. Ever.

Worse than Essington.

1 Like

Of course it would but would still be $500k or more

plus super

As much as i dislike Port, and in particular that c*ckbag Kochie, im prepared to give them a W this coming round.

In a really really crappy season so far this is certainly a highlight.
Koch by name.
Koch by nature.

2 Likes

I think that’s the half time score Kenny!

6 Likes

odd take

he’s quite good

6 Likes

Port being 0-4 has surprised me.

win this week and we get off the bottom of the ladder.

12 Likes

Voss may have left a hole that’s hurting them. I think they need a fresh take, I’d move Ken on If I were them.

2 Likes

Maybe a bit harsh on my part.
He’s a good second or third forward. I don’t think he’s good enough to be the key forward to take the best defender.
And that showed last night as May could play on anyone else but Georgiades. It helps that Lever is the best second defender in the comp.
Port just didn’t have the mix of players to keep May from being doing his job in the backline.

On his day, he could keep May busy. Like we did with Wright (who had a better than normal game).
To beat Melbourne, you need both your key forwards to be at their best to keep Lever and May busy enough for your other forwards to create some damage.