Season 2023 - Collington

Just goes to show how much of a moron he is.

Not the drug taking part. The owning up to it.

IT WAS ANTI INFLAMMATORIES Jack!

6 Likes

I kind of respect that he didn’t play the mental health angle. I’m waiting for someone to be like - yeah of course I took drugs. Drugs are awesome!

9 Likes

Was probably out partying with Josh Thomas and Lachie O’Keefe with their stash of clenbutorol.

1 Like

This ■■■■ is going to kick the winner goal against us on ANZAC day

Meh who cares

1 Like

Some people have a face that you cross the road to avoid. This guy has the most punchable face in the AFL. Granted Lynch is a strong contender.

5 Likes

i’m sick of clubs self penalising players by slapping them with a wet lettuce.Ginnervan gets two games( doubtful to play in the first due to injury) ,a $5000 fully suspended fine and an apology written by the PR department.
AFL needs to give clubs notice that players are not representatives of what normal kids do or get renumerated for and impose three month fines.These first and second strikes are meaningless

3 Likes

also theyre racist drug taking farking scum lol

4 Likes

Suffer you little pleb

1 Like

THE BOMBER ARMY DONT LIKE THIS RICHO

2 Likes

Redman puts him in a head lock,no free given Pies fans go feral

That was the highlight of the season for me

15 Likes

Telling he wouldn’t answer whether he had taken illicit drugs before he was caught.

Narrator’s voice: of course he did

2 Likes

As long as our lads are smart enough to make sure they don’t get filmed, I really dgaf what they get up to in their own time.

1 Like

Normal kids also dont get their drug taking habits plastered on national TV.

Stallion

9E9AE14E-44D1-407D-A469-748EC3332EB6

2 Likes

This is bullshit!
Suspend him like they did with those other 2 Flith Twats!

It was certainly excellent content for Herbatron.

10 Likes

The only thing that surprises me about all this is that we don’t see more players in this situation on the reg.

5 Likes

Redog as captain please