Season 2023 - Collington

I remember years back we lost to the saints they kicked 18.2 or something crazy like that

It’s such a shame, isn’t it? :rofl:

Craig McCrae smirks like a fkn d1ckhead.

Watched an interview with him last season or even earlier. Came across as a pretty decent bloke. I think the ‘smirk’ might be his natural look.
Shame he’s at the Klan really.

1 Like

These are the 2 most punchable faces in football.

2 Likes

Is that the divvy van? He’s getting his cup uppance every game now. Even got people feeling sorry for him. But once you cry wolf…:smile::smile:

Young daicos still up for the Brownlow. Intentional but not enough to warrant a spell. Knocked the guy over with a gut punch but that’s ok.

Blitzers are just desperate to hate anything to do with Pies. The thinking goes… McRae is a top coach, but he is at Collingwood, therefore l can’t stand him, even though l know nothing about him, so l will just make up some stuff.

1 Like

Collingwood, to me, seem to be the epitome of ‘don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.’

I don’t like Collingwood as a club, but I don’t need to tear down their team.

2 Likes

Meh… Caldwell’s punch to his gut was harder

2 Likes

Pimples and crows feet how many drugs

Edit : McRae looks like a wrinkled old man Ginnivan has the worst poxy skin and teeth like a METH USER, what are the blisters on the coaches lips WTF

Same as what Zac got a match for a couple of years ago. Go figure, I guess different teams get different penalties

2 Likes

Why isn’t Daicos suspension a “Must” SEN?!! Huh!!

9 Likes

Because he’s Nick Daicos and the AFL dont want thier brownlow favoruite to miss out

5 Likes

Many many Collingwood fans are in danger of losing a lot of money they have put on Daicos.
Zac Butters is now a serious rival for the Brownlow. Dare I say it, Butters actually is a better player than Daicos.

The Bont would be tracking well also.

Adelaide Advertiser headline post Brownlow night

I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butters

3 Likes

if you like Collingwood so much, WHY DON’T YOU MARRY THEM!!

3 Likes

It’s called respect. I am sure you have heard the word before, even if you don’t know what it means.

Settle down Collingwood lover

5 Likes