Season 2023 - Hawthorn

Northern academies = have to live in the state. Or have at least browsed hotel reservations.

NGA is where there’s all the funny rules.

1 Like

Do have to hand it to them. Been battling in many games but still beat Brisbane and the Pies

They will prob trade up to get Harley Reid also, kents!

They will win another premiership before us.

4 Likes

WSPHU

Ah well

His Achilles has always been his weak spot.

6 Likes

Wingard almost worthless now.

would it even be worth sitting him on the injury list for 12 months.
should re sign at Hawks and hopefully they stick by him.
obviously won’t be a big contract.

Out of contract so would need Hawks to offer up 2 years minimum for a player that may never get back to anything remotely like he was

He gets to play a ■■■■ load of Fortnite now.

Hawthorn are having exactly the sort of season I hoped we might have. A whole lot of young and inexperienced players gradually turning into a fit, competitive, well-disciplined team who have now knocked off several supposedly much better teams. Full-on, four quarter efforts every week.

Whereas Essendon …

3 Likes

How do you know?

For all we know they could stay crap for the next few years and not win anything.

We were untill injuries and the bye came which halted our progresss

Another pre season and luck with injuries and hopefully we can play out a full season next year.

Hawks have beat more top 8 sides than us.

Lions, Dogs, Pies & Stkilda

plus belted the eagles

Should have beat pies and port

Pies,Port,Blues,Melbourne this happend convo would have been diffrent

And we should’ve lost to West Coast and North Melbourne twice. The ladder doesn’t lie in our case. We’re bog average and in no mans land

But we didnt we will be ok.

How do you know?

For all we know we won’t be ok.

Thats true i wont know but im not going to sit here and be all doom and gloom. i think our list is not dire like most think on blitz.

And Swans