Season 2023 - Hawthorn

No, well after.

1 Like

No, a long time afterwards.
I’d say he is getting the tap on the shoulder for how the report was handled.

3 Likes

I mentioned in the draft thread start of last year he looked like Bailey Dale playing half back for Metro.

Very big on him and looks comfortable pushing up a wing, good drafting by the hawks.

Bailey McDonald showed some good traits state GF last year and in the VFL this year, he is damn lightning

One game against WCE they win by a massive amount. Mitchell is lauded as a fantastic coach, Then Hawks get slaughtered by a good team, its all the fault of Sicily not being there. Well is Mitchell a great coach or is Sicily a great player? LOL

I dont know where it started, who is talking him up, but coaches are judged by win loss ratio over a period of years. It is way too early to speculate whether he is any good as a coach.

If Hawthorn lose their draft picks this year does Sydney still get their 2nd and 3rd round picks that they traded last year? I’m assuming so but it would be funny if the AFL stripped all of them.

2 Likes

Should do. Sydney haven’t done anything wrong.

Doubt it’ll happen though.

Would be hilarious of they took the picks off Sydney and forced Hawthorn to find better picks to compensate Sydney. Doubt any of it happens though.

Not sure if this is where to post this but Dipshit DiPierdomenico (as seen on the news last night) has decided to become the frontperson for Incontinence as he has this problem. Knowing him I would say he is getting a good kick back in the way of supplies from some manafacturer of incontinence pads. I welome any comments about him during his thuggish career as a sniper with Whorethorn.

1 Like

TBF his message is go to your GP if you have the problem, don’t delay, the GP has helped me manage it better. It’s a good public health message
( although it galls me to say anything decent about Dipper)

1 Like

I don’t know, I suppose it Depends.

4 Likes

I wonder who leaked the story. Are they going to drip-feed more information?

5 Likes

I for one am still p!ssed that this thug ever won a Brownlow. What a gigantic c*ck-up that was.

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/reels/audio/627787619368770

I don’t even know what the hell that is supposed to be.
It’s obviously a fake.
Whatever it is.

kind of funny.

could be a Hawk or maybe part of Lions academy?

I don’t see how he could be eligible to be part of their academy

The Hodges still live in Brisbane and Cooper joined the Lions academy so therefore he is eligible to be selected for the Lions

3 Likes

But I thought the player still had to either be father son or indigenous or some sort of different heritage to be eligible to join an academy?
Or In this case is it just simply because he lives in Brisbane and that’s one of e advantages the non-football states get?
Whereas if he lived in Tullamarine he couldn’t join ours?

As he lives in Brisbane obviously Hodge wants to give Cooper the best possible coaching and that comes with joining their academy plus Cooper is apparently a Kuons supporter. Cooper has the choice when he gets to draft age to either
A- Nominate as a Brisbane academy player
B-Nominate as a Hawthorn F/S
C- Enter the open draft

The Hodge’s could also end up moving back to Victoria where Cooper could end up player TAC Cup