Season 2023 - North Melbourne

Fixed

Wow, Sonja must have wet the lettuce leaf with an entire HOSE to slap Tarryn over the wrist here.

7 Likes

One would think that a female president might want to set a precedent with regards to her staff and how they interact with women. Apparently not.

10 Likes

I guarantee he does something similar before the end of this season.

He’s a ticking time-bomb. Should have farked him off now.

2 Likes

This one I actually like.

1 Like

Sonja Evans is a joke president. As if the cringey gloating about Clarkson isn’t enough, protecting a man who abuses women (as a woman herself) is the pinnacle of gutless. They’re shitscared of the optics. Should have been sacked the moment the allegations of threatening to show intimate images came out. As low and pathetic as you can get.

4 Likes

STRONG. POWERFUL. WOMAN.

I wonder if Sonya would be so supportive if Thomas wasn’t one of their (very) few good players?

Charged with an jailable offence? Slap on the wrist and a shot at your critics

Stock standard for norf

Disgusting club

2 Likes

Guessing “Evans” is a Freudian slip?

Oops. Not Freudian, just forgetfulness.

Let North rot.

Vile club. Fold already

2 Likes

She says respect for all people is a fundamental value of the club. Clakko the Clown would probably agree. Thomas is beyond the control of the club, he has charted his own course of action with a callous disregard for women and the law, and is as toxic a player as any in the league. the president is in full damage control mode, but they can’t let him off this time around. they did once already and it is proving to be a huge mistake.

Fair rollercoaster for the North fans. Get the savior as a coach only to find out he has been a very naughty boy. Now to find out one of their half decent players is a flog.

Feel for the supporters. Some of them anyway.

Just wait til they get shoved off to Tassie…

What, all three of them?

They spewed the most vitriol towards us during the saga. ■■■■ them.

3 Likes

Lol. It finally reached a tipping point obviously. Good old ONYA SONJA could have shown some guts and done this much earlier.

1 Like