Season 2023 - North Melbourne

Ricky Nixon?
Andrew Lovett.

Not the first step. This is pure DV. He’s needs removed from the game…

2 Likes

Ohh, Lovett. I know Nixon played AFL but he only lost his accreditation as a sport agent, so he doesn’t count?

what about that swans guy that got delisted recently
His gf snuck into the covid afl hotel.

Elijah Taylor

Taylor was delisted by Sydney in November 2020 after he was stood down by the club following his arrest in Western Australia, having been charged with unlawful assault - causing bodily harm with circumstances of aggravation.

The now-21-year-old played four matches for Sydney in 2020, booting one goal and averaging 7.8 disposals in his short career.

people won’t like hearing this, but if he was white, he’d be sacked by now. lets be honest, whats the chance of him being sacked under clarkson with whats going on around him and the allegations? zero

8 Likes

Creep Menzel.

what did menzel do? apart from his knee.

1 Like

It’s the Wayne Carey club. Talent over character

Not much apparently as he was cleared of charges so I retract that comment. It was post career anyway.

Post above yours refers to Buddy’s cousin who is obviously indigenous. Plus Lovett got sacked too, but Milne and the other St. Kilda player didn’t. I don’t really see anything that makes what you’re saying is plausible.

In the NRL, there’s almost always a scandal every year and most of them get sacked. I’m not saying the AFL guys are just as bad but I reckon the league and clubs do a hell of a good job covering up.

4 Likes

What if he got a character reference from Clakko the clown?

True, very good point.
But usually preceds physical violence is what I was meaning, but by looks of the article above he may have alrwady crossed that line also

A Reference from this guy?

1987: When playing for North Melbourne Clarkson king hits Carlton player Ian Aitken from behind during the infamous Battle of Britain exhibition match at the Oval in London in 1987. He received a four-match penalty.

2006: Is fined $5000 for confronting umpires Scott McLaren and Kieron Nicholls on the return flight to Melbourne after the round 18 game against Fremantle. Clarkson later apologises to the umpires and referred to himself a “peanut” for his behaviour.

2008: Clarkson, who had form for abusing reporters after press conferences, launches a foul-mouthed attack on Tasmanian journalist Brett Stubbs. The crime Stubbs had committed was simply reporting tht Brad Sewell and Jarryd Roughead did not train with the main Hawthorn group the night before a clash against the Western Bulldogs at Launceston and therefore had to be considered in doubt. Hawthorn lost for the first time that season — in round 10 — and Clarkson was fined $5000 for the verbal barrage.

2009: Was handed a $5000 suspended fine for his part in the heated scenes following the Hawks’ defeat against Essendon. Clarkson was furious with Bombers captain Matthew Lloyd after he ironed out midfielder Brad Sewell. Hawthorn football manager Mark Evans had to restrain Clarkson, who later apologised for his behaviour which AFL ruled had been in a ‘threatening or aggressive manner’ and again called himself a “peanut”. Lloyd was suspended four games for the hit on Sewell.

2010: Clarkson embarrassed his fellow coaches at the AFL Coaches’ Association AGM when he unleashed a four-letter verbal tirade at Gillon McLachlan over the AFL’s new broadcast media rules.

2012: Received a four-match ban from the South Metro Junior Football league after he verbally abused a 19-year-old umpiring official during an under-nines match that featured his son.

That incident, which he later referred to as a “humiliating experience”, occurred the day after he punched a hole in the wall of the MCG coaching box during the quarter-time break against Collingwood.

​2013: Apologised to two Port Melbourne players who he abused during a VFL game. He had been angry about an incident involving Port Melbourne’s Toby Pinwill and Box Hill’s Sam Iles, which led to Pinwill being reported. He called Pinwill and John Baird after Hawthorn received a letter from the VFL asking Clarkson to explain his behaviour.

He was again caught out swearing at an AFL Media journalist when he tired of questioning about an expected easy win for the Hawks in an upcoming game against Greater Western Sydney.

2015: An incident involving Clarkson and a Port Adelaide fan is investigated by police after the Hawks’ loss to the Power in Adelaide. Footage, caught on mobile phone, shows Clarkson lashing out at the fan who was goading him.

12 Likes

This guys trades and resignation are very sus

1 Like

my post is more aimed at they won’t due to optics around Clarko.

CLARKSON CONFIRMS HATE FOR INDIGENOUS WITH THOMAS SACKING. COULD MORE HAVE BEEN DONE. THIS IS THE EASY ROUTE, WE NEED TO THROW OUR ARMS AROUND TARRYN

2 Likes

The very same.

That’s quite a rap sheet for the greatest coach of the modern era.

2 Likes

There’s only one word for it. ■■■■!

What a ■■■■ and ■■■■ stain of a human.

2 Likes

doesn’t include any of the indigenous Hawthorn stuff either

3 Likes