Season 2023 - North Melbourne

If they start stinking it up again, you watch the supporters turn and start campaigning for Ratten. The cats out of the bag

3 Likes

That is largely because there are no flying chairs to duck any more.

4 Likes

That’s just Clarko helping with reflex training for inside mids, god he’s an inovative genius and such a motivational force

4 Likes

Kind of like the karate kid??

Whilst all the chairs are flying at the players, and they’re dodging them, it’s really teaching them how to evade tackles?

Genius!

1 Like

I’m curious to see if the Hawks scandal did effect Clarkos coaching when he returns.

Clarko was the wrong coach for them they just wanted to stick it up Essendon.

10 Likes

Listening to George Wardlaw on AFL 360 at the moment and wow. We need to try and lure him across at some point. Very impressive young man.

“I barracked for Essendon and idolised all of the players on the list”

:joy:

21 Likes

Larkey signs a 5 year deal at North. Poor bloke.

1 Like

hoping North can get the W this week a win over he doggies and it really opens up a spot in the eight for us. with cats losing last night.

Wont be poor. Will be very well paid

We were apparently trying to get him also so would have driven $ up

Am i nuts, or are they signing up way too many guys on long term deals?

They’ve clearly noted how well its working for Carlton

2 Likes

They are young, and are playing no old blokes good coin and can front end these deals, as long as they don’t leave mid contract (Ryder) then they are laughing.

1 Like

So Barry Cable is a filthy rock spider after all.
Let’s see if the AFL have the cojones to strip the grub of his awards

13 Likes

He should be stripped of his Sandover and Simpson medals

That poor woman, hope she finds some shred of peace in any of this

1 Like

She’s not the only one. But all of them can now take comfort that they are now believed

3 Likes

If only Barry Cable had had Liberal Party connections.

3 Likes

OK, I suppose you are joking but I expect that within both your ancestors and mine there were some pedophiles, rapists, murderers, racists and bigots.

There’s no point in virtue signalling attempts wrt political parties either. All too often politicians have been a bit smug when a politician from their opponent political party has disgraced themselves, only to discover that someone from their own party has been caught doing something similar .

1 Like

Could happen