Season 2023 - Richmond

Good for you, it’s a nice aim to start with. Personally I would like us to win a premiership too.

He hasn’t done much wrong, just hasn’t gotten Port a flag. Koch doesn’t like him and a failure to deliver a flag this year, could spell the end of his tenure. Hardwick won a flag for Port, so would be highly regarded and fondly remembered by supporters at Alberton.

Ken is at that point where they simply might want a change. It would be very much against the players wishes though, so it could backfire. Unless you got a definite upgrade you wouldn’t do it. I can’t see Hardwick coaching next year. Take 1-2 years off, travel the world, unwind and see what the landscape looks like at the end of 2025. Wouldn’t surprise if he never coached again. He’s left on his terms, not sacked, with much fanfare and adulation.

2 Likes

It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

We took Bomber as “senior assistant” after he was burnt out, didn’t work out so well for everyone.

Flags are very hard to come by. At this point in time Hinkley is safe but the end of the season may see a bit of coach shuffling.

Ken is already being transitioned out, whether it is this year or next as to when he goes is the question

Club is refusing to re-sign him when they could. Koch has made it clear, they will wait to see how the year goes first.

As I stated above.

Isnt josh carr already guaranteed the job after hinkley.

1 Like

You can’t make raspberry jam out of ■■■■.

1 Like

The end of the season always sees a bit of coach shuffling.

Pretty much.
Ken has been removed of some of his responsibilities and Josh has one hand on the reigns already.
They are transitioning Ken out, just a matter of this year or next year to when the keys are handed over

1 Like

Only for the garbage sides.

He’s out of contract at the end of this season, so the decision would need to be made on him this year. You’re not going to reappoint him for one year.

Oh well, as long as Voss stays at Fark Carlton they will be trash so all is good.

■■■■■■ Mike Myers from Inglorious Basterds

1 Like

Fevola just stated FC have reached out to Hardwick.

It’ll be like Malthouse all over again

5 Likes

Why is the heading to this thread not

Season 2023 - The year we broke Richmond

3 Likes

It was just my opinion, hardly gospel, it could just as easily be FCFC.

2 Likes