Season 2023 - Richmond

Surely he’s on some decent coin at Richmond.
Bizarre

3 Likes

Done
Goneski
Bringing game into disrepute

Winona Syndrome

1 Like

WTF

1 Like

Told yas this thug needs to be sent back to prison.
Leopards don’t change their spots.
Grub.

1 Like

I do this all the time hahahahaha

Fark me how farking stupid can you be? You had a way out for you and your kids you selfish prick

3 Likes

It would be interesting to hear why he is involved and what it is about considering he has an AFL wage, so it won’t be for need. Is it family related, mate related, pay back related? Seems weird.

2 Likes

SWPHU?

SPICY

Sad I reckon

8 Likes

I’m sad that his last game ever playing Essendon has ended in a loss.

Not.

“Nickit” Pickett

2 Likes

Richmond star Marlion Pickett is in custody after being charged with alleged burglary charges and will appear in Perth Magistrates Court on Monday to apply for bail.

Richmond confirmed in a statement the charges related to alleged offences in December 2022 and January 2023.

His manager Anthony Van Der Wielen told The Age that Pickett “has a strong intent to defend himself against the charges”.

The club nor his manager will make no further comment.

The 31-year-old dual premiership midfielder played in the Tigers win over Fremantle in Perth on Saturday night.

He made his debut in the 2019 grand final becoming a premiership player and Richmond life member after just one game.

More to come

We took Marlion to every footy game, Dad used to buy him lunch after each game. The environment (I wont call it a home) this kid grew up in was disgusting and was no place for children.

Didn’t stop him stealing my footy boots at school and wearing them to the same game we were giving him a lift to, not to mention my ipod.

Got my boots back, his “parents” kept my ipod.

18 Likes

I really should refrain judgement or name calling toward these people to a degree. The sad environment some parents put children through absolutely does not lay the foundations for a strong, stable, successful life.
I suppose better wish him well in finding his feet and seeing the light.

7 Likes

Not a good weekend for the Tiggies…

2 Likes

Definitely feel for Bachar.

No sympathy for Pickett (if true)

6 Likes

I’d describe it as stupid

7 Likes

He is in a stable condition but with a lot of broken bones. Not good and wish him all the best.

11 Likes