Season 2024 - Brisbane

What is it about? I am not listening to that flog.

Players went to Vegas, got snap happy and partners to players were made aware of things that happened over there.

2 Likes

There’’s likely to be a few photos with James Harden in the background.

2 Likes

Lol way to absolutely self destruct a club

If its true feel sorry for Dunkley if not involved.

I’d love to say I feel sorry for Joe if not involved.
But I don’t…
Fark Joe.

2 Likes

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/brisbane-lions-crisis-meeting-after-furious-partners-see-wild-antics-on-whatsapp-group/news-story/bb0a6f639a03a00cab74d97ce5c93cdd

Brisbane Lions crisis meeting after furious partners see wild antics on WhatsApp group

Brisbane Lions have denied a split in their playing ranks despite holding a crisis meeting as the club deals with ongoing fallout from an end-of-season Las Vegas trip.

Brisbane Lions players have split from their partners and the club has held a crisis meeting over an end of season trip to Vegas.

The winless Lions called the meeting of their leaders late on Good Friday to discuss revelations that rifts occurred on that holiday to the United States.

The Herald Sun understands that one of the members of the travelling party accidentally uploaded a WhatsApp group chat to iCloud on his Apple Phone.

That person’s partner accessed the group chat back home in Australia and read messages that detailed what was happening in the US.

Those messages were then shared with other partners, who were furious at some of the wild antics being discussed in the group chat.

The travelling party of about 10 was mostly players and their US trip finished in Vegas.

Lions chief executive Greg Swann said he did not know if the WhatsApp group chat used in the US had been accidentally uploaded to iCloud and accessed back home.

But Swann emphatically shot down suggestions that the November trip was hampering the club on the field.

“If the question is, ‘Is there a split in a group?’ Well, no there isn’t,” Swann told the Herald Sun.

“It’s just bulls***. There’s no split in the group. This was in November, by the way. It’s not the reason we’re going no good.

“We’re not horrible, by the way. It’s just that a few of our good blokes are out of form.

“We asked all the leaders again today and they said, ‘No, there’s nothing in it at all’ in terms of a split in the group.”

The Lions are co-captained by Lachie Neale and Harris Andrews. A further seven players are in the club’s leadership group.

Senior officials at the Lions started fielding calls about the US trip during last week’s bye.

The Lions were premiership favourites on the eve of the season.

They were undefeated at the Gabba in 2023, but have been knocked off at home by Carlton and Collingwood this year.

The Lions gave up leads of 46 points (Carlton) and 25 points (Fremantle) in their first two losses this year.

Why? He should have come to Essendon. We did all the leg work to get him to leave

1 Like

LOL if true

Caroline Wilson has said Brisbane players shared photos of themselves with naked women in cowboy hats and added the incidents happened in Nashville and not Las Vegas as previously reported

1 Like

Oh my

Well, well, well... If it isn't the consequences of my own actions. | Funny  quotes, Funny memes, Quotes

2 Likes

SWSNBN reporting on players wives rather than the AFL drug story, or their completely nonsensical tribunal…that’s actually her job?

Knock me over with a feather.
Sleaze merchant.

5 Likes

Apparently it was Charlie Cameron’s missus who got wind of the photos and is well….not a happy camper.

They never went to Vegas. Accuracy in reporting

Nashville, New Mexico.

1 Like

I’ll be honest and say I have no idea why the media are talking about this? If they haven’t done anything illegal then it is between them and their partners.

4 Likes