Season 2024 - Brisbane

Hardly surprising when zorko is one of your most senior leaders at the club

3 Likes

It distracts from last week’s drug revelations.

7 Likes

Whatever happens, just pray that Cam Rayner wants out. And wants to don the sash. I mean, edge.

3 Likes

They’re trying to find a link between this and their poor performance to the season.

2 Likes

What is Isaac Smith doing there?

10 Likes

So you don’t understand the media. I thought better of you I T.

Bloke just right of centre looks like his hats on backwards.

1 Like

Lmfao. Gerard Whateley pontificating about the media ignoring facts to create a “sexy” story of it’s own making!!! The lack of self awareness, and outright hypocricy, is quite extraordinary.

15 Likes

Which is far from impossible, to be fair. Just look how we fell to bits on-field when the playing group was at each other’s throats in the hubs in 2020.

2 Likes

Well Brisbane don’t seem to be denying whatever did or didn’t happen, they’re just refuting that it’s had any effect on their season start.

Hmm … way they’re tracking they could be 1-6 by end April. Oh my, Fages.

1 Like

Fages Footy (c)

I don’t want to shame any woman who dates a footballer… but isn’t rootin around part of the gig of a footballer? Like what do these WAGs expect?

1 Like

I think if you’re in a serious relationship you would hope you could trust your man. Anyway it makes good gossip fodder.

3 Likes

To be in a loving relationship with their partner and if either of them wants to ■■■■ other people for them to either come to a mutual agreement on that matter or end the relationship?

The spouse will have just as much opportunity to ■■■■ around if they really want to as well, they will have as much clout as the player on the social scene.

It just boils down to trust, and not being a ■■■■ to your spouse, as with any relationship.

7 Likes

would be a good stringer replacement

1 Like

This is up there with the most pathetic and cringeworthy acts in an AFL game in recent history anyway.

A great win by the Lions will be overshadowed by a pretty selfish act that puts an issue that was was meant to be put to bed two years ago back in the headlines. Just unnecessary, especially with the game already won at that stage, and grubby.

4 Likes

Lol like when didak did the L on his forehead to a Brisbane player. Cringe.

2 Likes

It’s just a bit of entertainment. Just like Parker with Shiel.

Not homophobic
Not racist

Play on

3 Likes