Season 2024 - Fark Carlton

Anything can happen with this team, they could start off on fire and fall away or vice versa.

Halfway through the year Voss was getting sacked, then everything clicked for them

If continuing from their finish of 2023 I see them definitely making the 8 and most likely top 4.

Again I tread with caution, without their number 1 defender at full fitness can they win a flag no is the answer

yep the supporters wanted the whole place cleaned out. Poor skills, no heart, they wanted to start over. Then it all clicked. It gives me hope that we can “click” too .

2 Likes

They’re a big unknown for mine.
Same group that nearly got Voss sacked, nearly made the GF.

They’ll carry a lot of expectation into this year which will be a change for them.

Reckon 4th to 6th is their range, but potentially higher if their list is fit.

Fark them.

They will win the flag imo

Is there an indemnity for wishing a pox upon an entire football club?

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their petite sized jockstraps.

Fark Carlton.

It’s all our fault… losing to Essendon put a rocket under them, they never looked back after we pantsed them.

3 Likes

Key word there; ‘clicked’

What in the hell changed after we made them look second rate? As satisfying as it was, our win against them might have been the best thing for their season.

Who said/did what between their loss to us and their next match to make everything suddenly fall into place for these jerks? And how do we do that? Fkn 'bout time things clicked for us. My god, we’ll make some noise at matches if that ever happens.

1 Like

half the fark carlton team (bolded) are ordinary or overrated.
last season was their pinnacle, they will decline from PF.

1 Like

Top 4, out in 2

its going to happen…i cant wait

1 Like

That was such a fun game to be at. We took a friend of my daughters who is a mad Carlton fan. It was outrageously fun.

1 Like

Hope you’re right. I’ll actually have an excuse to carry on like a feral d**khead.

Cerra is class. I think he’s there best player now. Maybe not most important, but best.

Charlie Curnow bobbleheads

They arguably had the best draw last year and still farked it, they are one injury from a key player to farking it again, the depth in the forward line is not good, actually farked.

Just speaks

FARK CARLTON

1 Like

This year will be better than last year results wise for us.

We have depth, the youth have had another preseason, new cattle joined the ranks but may take this season to gel with the rest of the team

We do have a good core group though, injuries like every team play a big part.

So far our bill of health is very good, this maintains we can play finals

2 Likes

FARK CARLTON

4 Likes

What’s lost in their fans fellating themselves, and other supporters over inflating their chances this year, is that was one seriously soft finish to the season.

Suns, Hawks, Dockers, WCE we’re ■■■■. Port we’re dropping off and StK we’re nowhere near it. They scraped through in both their finals wins, looked gone late in both games.

A side that looks just as likely to finish bottom six, as top six, is no red hot premiership contender. They were the opposite to us, and no one is talking us up, nor should they.

■■■■ Carlton.

7 Likes

This is a video cross to @Alan_Noonan_10 on noticing the location of the apostrophes.
Fozzie ■■■■ GIF - Fozzie ■■■■ Muppets GIFs

3 Likes

Bit harsh