Season 2024 - St Kilda

They all want to be us.

EAD Ross.

1 Like

That whole Blight thing was…bizarre.

2 Likes

I rate st kilda as bigger losers than norf

At least norf had a bit of success through the 90s.

3 Likes

Pretty sure next year or the year after is their celebration of missing finals for the 100th time since entering the league

5 Likes

If Sydney had picked up Carey and Longmire who were right under there noses. it would be a different story. Carey traded for $10,000

1 Like

Can’t help but be satisfied with how ■■■■ Ross the boss and Al Clako are tracking atm

It’s a thing of beauty

4 Likes

They’re going as ■■■■ as they are recently whilst having the best player availability of any team in the comp. And by some margin too.

10 Likes

if they had the illustrious james van es on the field, theyd be top 4 tho

2 Likes

They somehow have fans though.

Playing North when we are the home side genuinely feels like playing an interstate side. I have better turn outs from the Crows and Eagles

A big stage with a trap door maybe ….

Maybe not, Ace is South Australian

1 Like

But SA is the home of the slogan ‘kick a Vic’.

When I lived there, they even handed out sign at a match vs Vics with “KICK A VIC”

That was the night any car with Vic plates got seriously damaged.

1 Like

Former AFL player Eli Templeton is suing the Balwyn Football Club, the Eastern Football League and the Boroondara Council following a sickening on-field incident.

In August 2022, the ex-Saint was sent crashing over a fence while representing Balwyn Football Club and landed headfirst onto the surrounding concrete.

The injuries Templeton suffered in 2022 are said to have had permanent implications.

“He suffered four seizures and two bleeds on the brain, which resulted in permanent damage,” he reported.

If successful could have a pretty dramatic effect imo.
Would expect to see:

• boundaries brought in
  • further restrictions on officials being inside the fence (if not moving everyone to outside)
  • changes to the fences themselves (either replacement completely or padding the whole way around)

That being said, I’m not sure his injuries are so much the fault of the league/club so much as the bloke that pushed him.
Would be like suing the local council because you were run off the road by a drink driver and ended up hitting a tree on the side of the road.

1 Like

If I remember correctly, it was former Essendon great, Zac Clarke who was the one who nudged him over the fence too

You do remember correctly.

Except the Club and the Local Council will have public liability insurance that will cover this.

Rehiring a washed up, tired, arrogant senior coach didn’t work. Shock horror. Ross legacy is seriously tainted by this stint at the saints.

2 Likes