Season 2024 - St Kilda

Does Ross have any sense of humility? I know there’s egos aplenty in AFL circles but I can’t help but wonder if he has too much toxic wanker about him.

That he didn’t want to have to apply and go through the proper process when considering coaching us is a massive red flag.

This is my own personal opinion: I don’t think he ever had an intention to come to us, I think he was already committed to the Saints. He just went to the media to get his name out there to promote himself.
“Essendon should call me and make an offer” - no, fark off (which apparently we said to him but more nicely)

1 Like

9 Likes

9 Likes

ffedfa31-a3ba-433b-bd13-479c1ea87d67_text

3 Likes

If Ross Lyon were a cucumber, what type would he be?

I think he’d be the Coles brand generic Europen pickled cucumber that gets forgotten about in the back of the fridge until your old wog relos that you hate come over so you feed them with these disgusting, soggy green torpedoes.

I put that in and got this

2 Likes

ROSS

Oh there wouldn’t be that much taste.

He’s the leftover 2 inches of mushy continental cucumber that you find in the bottom of the salad crisper in your fridge, even though you haven’t bought cucumber for 4 months. Greenish-white mould has developed on the fleshy pieces, and the skin has turned all wrinkly.

3 Likes

BUDDING CUCUMBERS

2 Likes

Interesting that AI thinks “wog relos you hate” look like that. Or you’re the primary AI customer now, and have totally skewed their output.

2 Likes

RTB doesn’t lose to BDB twice in a season

We were just a chip he used to help get the board to shaft Ratten. He never wanted to coach anywhere else

1 Like

Ummmm

3 Likes

Akker?

2 Likes

The other option was…

Interesting

1 Like

So Rossy wants the Aints at the G more often

https://x.com/agerealfooty/status/1792500524581093563?s=61&t=17l-wi7YICeEeetAuF5jow

That’s nice, Ross.

They’ve certainly demonstrated they deserve the big stage this year.

6 Likes

Heaps of clubs!

St Kilda and Blight.
St Kilda and Watson.
St Kilda and Ross.

Ohhhh…

3 Likes