Season 2024 - St Kilda

Phillipou’s manager apparently put a tweet out ripping into RTB after he got dropped

Crash and burn Saints we then get Goddard back at the club.

I’m getting the vibe there is trouble in paradise. :palm_tree:

7 Likes

DAYUM. This is getting saucy!

3 Likes

Did they drop him the week after he re-signed?

Playing like neuterd cats

Indeed… budding trouble in paradise…

2 Likes

Maybe the Aints can sack Ross the LOSS this time instead of him walking out.

Christ, people need to watch his press conference. He doesn’t care at all. So glad we didn’t get him.

5 Likes

He should be riding Pou to be better tbh, but sounds like a bunch of excuses are coming from the coach so who knows what’s really happening

Muh runners

Got flamed by Kane on the footy show, if only he didn’t coach a dour ass gameplan that can barely score he’d get more opportunities to get messages out

Poi has been poor and deserved to be dropped. Has been lazy and needs a good up the backside

1 Like

I believe the word you omitted is kick.

12 Likes

I just watched it. Youre not lying. That is staggering. He is barely listening to anyone. He was probably on a very good wicket working in real estate and talking complete rubbish on footy classified. Now he actually needs to dig deep and do some actual work for a paycheck. And he cant be farked. Its painted all over his face.

Getting back Ross seems to be backfiring.

Brett Ratten was celebrating in the coaches when Hawks won that would have felt real good for him and a middle finger to the Saints

6 Likes

Weird thing about that is he also potting he’s own client saying the pou has got worse

2 Likes

He’s oozing chari…I mean pompous douche.

1 Like

To his credit, he played pretty well in the VFL yesterday.

It’s a great shame…

Fark them.

They unceremoniously elbowed Ratten and not just got Ross The Toss in, but have pretty much given him the keys to the city. The bloke has unilateral control of everything.

To a bloke who seems as John Worsfold (i.e. cardboard cutout) as all get out.

As I said, fark them…

2 Likes

Yep, especially with his ally and puppet being CEO.