Season 2024 - St Kilda

So…

Where is this club at?

I’m not feeling the vibe personally.

They’re at the start of a very painful period, that much I do know

1 Like

soft spoken ross needs to ■■■■ off

1 Like

“The Essendon game was the one that got away.

They won… but we were in a position to get that done”

When you concede 8 of the last 9 scoring shots = :rofl:

1 Like

Classic Ross the Boss on 360. Talking about less holding the ball frees and the fact that players are getting longer to dispose of the ball, meaning the tackler has the player held for longer. Says you can’t tackle then dump, “so what do you want the tackler to do, do the dosey doe?” :sweat_smile:

I love the bloke!

3 Likes

I don’t.

He is right and all, but he is a fraud.

2 Likes

Having him on 360 and making comment on violence against women. Fraud.

2 Likes

He’s good value RTB
Runs the full spectrum

My what bountiful bossoms you have

4 Likes

For a man with a lot of excuses Ross sure says ‘not an excuse’ a lot. ■■■■■■■ fraud

4 Likes

He is in real trouble. Mentioned the Essendon game again that they were in it and should have done better. How many weeks ago now?

Ross the LOSS!!

Add: 7 weeks ago!!!

13 Likes

So we derailed thier season :smile:

1 Like

Another Essendon coach killer, just delayed poison this time

3 Likes

Geepers, if the coach needs to go back to that game then they have lost any idea of what they are doing.

3 Likes

Going back to a coach who has already failed implementing the same fkg game with better players twice was never a smart move.

He spent two years in media land and had to be coaxed out. Who on earth does that?

3 Likes

I just saw bits and pieces of his press conference and he said he “preferred the way we played against Essendon and we should have been 5 up at Three Quarter Time” :rofl:

He has a complex about this game given his numerous comments over the last couple of weeks are anything to go by.

4 Likes

Ross said the vibe didn’t feel right when he spoke to Mahoney about coaching us. He hasn’t liked the vibe since playing us.

1 Like

Eat ■■■■ Ross

1 Like

can they even afford to sack him? feels like they’d be paying at least 2-3 ex coaches rn

2 Likes