Season 2024 - St Kilda

Got the vibe Ross might be losing the dressing room with some of these losses. Jungle drums def growing louder from their lot down Moorabbin way though.

2 Likes

i just do not understand what they expected to happen

3 Likes

how many supporters do the saints have anyway? it’ll be some uproar, better book a photobooth to cater for them all.

2 Likes

It was all over the moment kingy said they could push for top 4

1 Like

The Saints team of 09/10 that LOST the grand finals, get together annually, for their grand final reunion. That’s just ■■■■■■■ sad and pathetic.

6 Likes

The Wizard cup winning team of 04 should get together annually to celebrate their success

2 Likes

11 Likes

remember we lost a PRACTICE match to the Saints…was the end of the world.

9 Likes

See ya in 2025 Saints

Surely the Loser has a contract past then?

StKilda celebrating kicking more than 7 goals under the roof at Marvel

Lol yeap

Diabolical.

9 Likes

Considering the list he had in the late 2000s, that is putrid

I would hate to be a forward playing under RTB, career restricting.
Pou looks a shell of a player compared to when he started.
King is either injured or looks out of place most of the time.

1 Like

At the upper administrative level, St Kilda is probably still recovering from the AFL foisting Finnis and Lethlean on them.

2 Likes

They hired a coach who has walked out on them once already and who has now effectively got the keys to the clubs since he has Weasley his mates on to the board

2 Likes

Remember on Guy Fawkes night you would fork out a lot of hard earned pocket money on a handful of 3 penny bungers?

The ones that failed to go off, we called a fizzer.

Thats what St Kilda are in 2024, make that around the last 60 years or so!

1 Like

Didn’t St Kilda d%ck him around for months with contract negotiations?

From what i remember, it sounded like Ross and the Saints deserved each other. Then Freo took the opportunity when it presented itself.

2 Likes

Pretty much.
Saints wanted to look elsewhere, but just in case it didn’t eventuate wanted to stick with Ross.
So he looked elsewhere and found Fremantle who were doing the same thing to Harvey (looking for someone else, but if it didn’t work out, stick with Harvey).

The Saints are an average team. If we make the finals this year, lose then have a season like them next year, we’d be rabid and want to sack our coach, spill the hoard, etc too.

I think Ross gets the most out of the average to poor players on a list. He struggles with stars though. But the Saints don’t really have stars like they used to. So their pretty limited in what they can get out of that list.

1 Like