Season 2024 - West Coast

I wouldn’t be against it. He seems astute, but maybe just not up to being a senior coach anymore.

I’m not sure how the dynamic between Simmo and Brad would work though.

Both seasoned, big ■■■■ coaches. I’m not sure they’d gel.

‘Could thank this bloke enough for what his done’

Shudder.

1 Like

Didn’t go to a private school. Do not want

2 Likes

Only want him to get Harley Reid.

I wasn’t aware we’d added him.

Definitely not against it.

The ex list manager should be all over this :stuck_out_tongue: .

Bizarre if true and taken from Tom Morris so most likely not.

How about this from Jeremy McGovern…

The airlines wouldn’t allow him to fly home due to a punctured lung & broken rib, so he drove to Adelaide overnight, where his wife met him having flown in from Perth.

Together they are now driving across the Nullarbor in a bid to be back in time for a possible Adam Simpson farewell game.

McGovern & Simpson remain close and he wouldn’t be driving from Melbourne to Perth (4ish days in the car) if not to pay tribute to Simpson.

So is Simpson coaching this week or not?
What an absolute clusterphuck

you drive slow.

3 Likes

I’d imagine they are driving like someone in the car is very averse to rough roads and big speed bumps at the moment.

5 Likes

What’s the deal with air travel in those situations anyway?

If you don’t declare that you’ve injured yourself (punctured lung) because you don’t give af and want to risk it, how would they know in order to deny you a spot on the plane?

Unless they are googling the bloke’s name, how would they know?

Player insurance maybe?

1 Like

Insurance is the big one and it would be club medicos that decide. The airlines wouldn’t even know but common sense says you are crazy to fly with a punctured lung

2 Likes

I get the club medicos denying him, absolutely. And of course it’s the sensible course of action.

It was just where you said “the airlines wouldn’t allow him to fly home” that was interesting. I understand that they would deny if it was proactively raised with them obviously.

The article came from Tom Morris so plenty of Mayo and mistruths in it I’d think

4 Likes

Booo, no run and gun Knighter.

1 Like

Pull over for some fishing Jeremy.

4 Likes

This bloke deliverd them a flag and they treat him like this harsh

3 Likes