Secret shame

I want to go and see Mariah Carey.

Speaking of which, I watched 'Glitter'. Mate at work is a mad fan of hers so I borrowed her DVD and made a copy.

It's something else.

showgirls something else?

Yeah. Worse. Showgirls was pretty funny.

I wanna be a dancer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5VTFjE-pok

Past week I've been going through Modern Talking's discography and have enjoyed it thoroughly.

Crapped in a cupboard during a class in high school. Everyone complained about the smell, so the teacher closed all the windows because he thought the smell was coming from nabisco which was across the road from the school in Broady

Can we ask why? If you were in Altona (Smelltona) they would've been none the wiser...

Crapped in a cupboard during a class in high school. Everyone complained about the smell, so the teacher closed all the windows because he thought the smell was coming from nabisco which was across the road from the school in Broady

We had toilets at our school.

We had toilets at our school.

I love it how they only complained about the smell.
1 Like

Blitz has peaked

I loved Showgirls. Funniest movie ever.  It has the distinction of the worst film I've ever seen, which makes it compulsory viewing, it's that bad.

Come to think of it, The Tourist (Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie) was equally as bad but for different reasons.

I don't know why they would complain about the smell if they saw you enter a cupboard and come out with a sh*t eating grin.

At least you had something for show and tell.

At least you had something for show and tell.

Show and smell.
...........I'll get me coat...........

I want to go and see Mariah Carey.

Speaking of which, I watched 'Glitter'. Mate at work is a mad fan of hers so I borrowed her DVD and made a copy.

It's something else.

I just listened to the podcast How Did This Get Made? and they covered Glitter.

Sounds like a piece of crap.

I really, really like a Coldplay song.

Magic

when we were kids and bored we decided to post a meat pie and a strawberry big M.

when we were kids and bored we decided to post a meat pie and a strawberry big M.

What brand of Pie

What brand of Pie

non brand name one from the local bakery, sloppy as. considering there was only, one shop, the post office and about 15 kids in the town, and we'd been sitting there all day, fair chance theyd have figured out who it was.

I loved Showgirls. Funniest movie ever.  It has the distinction of the worst film I've ever seen, which makes it compulsory viewing, it's that bad.

Come to think of it, The Tourist (Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie) was equally as bad but for different reasons.

The pool sex-scene. One of the more ridiculous things committed to film. 

The Feargal Sharkey song "You little thief". I liked it in the 80's. I just heard it again. I still like it.

I like this song for the trivia as much as the actual song.

A Good Heart was written by Maria McKee (Fairytale of New York) about her relationship with Benmont Tench from The Heartbreakers.

You Little Thief is written by Tench about the same relationship.

I reckon that's awesome.

Edit:  I'm guessing Tench took the break-up a little harder than McKee.

I used to love those songs too. I also liked Rock Me Amadeus by Falco. 

I once got arrested for sleepwalking in someone else's dream.

I once took a dump outside the front door at Visy Park when i was very drunk..........................wait I'm not ashamed of that.

I once took a dump outside the front door at Visy Park when i was very drunk..........................wait I'm not ashamed of that.

Why did you take it?  I would have left it there.