Secret shame

You shouldn't. You avoided Carlton supporters and catching their diseases.

One disease being extreme uleh fully sick wog..

Im doin the Michelle bridges 12 week body transformation. So far the groceries are ■■■■■■ expensive

Im doin the Michelle bridges 12 week body transformation. So far the groceries are ■■■■■■ expensive

it would be cheaper to eat less and move more

You shouldnt be ashamed of that mate, you are trying to better yourself by getting healthy. I tip my hat to you#
#i dont wear a hat, but you get my point

Put down the fork and go for a walk!!! :P

I'm going to see JT this Friday night, not going to lie, he's my man crush.

Put down the fork and go for a walk!!! :P

This 5/2 diet seems to be the go, coupled with the 3 minutes high intensity exercise A WEEK!

JT was awesome.

JT was awesome.

Concur.
I get to see him again Monday night!

Going into buzzfeed out of boredom. I hate it but sometimes they cop an absolute barrage of negative comments which can sometimes make it worthwhile.

"Original" Wagon Wheels are available at a couple of the stops going across the Nullabor. Drove it a couple of weeks back and bought a few on the way.  Long way to go for 'em though. :)

The real original ones cost about 30 cents and were as big as dinner plates (before dinner plates also shrank).

Now they're as big as a five cent piece

Maybe it was your hands getting bigger as you got older?

It can't be because my hands are way smaller now compared to my c**k

I want to go and see Mariah Carey.

■■■

Speaking of which, I watched 'Glitter'. Mate at work is a mad fan of hers so I borrowed her DVD and made a copy.

It's something else.

Speaking of which, I watched 'Glitter'. Mate at work is a mad fan of hers so I borrowed her DVD and made a copy.

It's something else.

showgirls something else?

I’ll only go if they do 2 for 1 tickets on the last day.

It's something else.

showgirls something else?

Yeah. Worse. Showgirls was pretty funny.

M Carey’s drunk performance at that award ceremony was her best ever. Can’t deny she has a good voice, though I don’t know why she’s decided to use autotune…

Crapped in a cupboard during a class in high school. Everyone complained about the smell, so the teacher closed all the windows because he thought the smell was coming from nabisco which was across the road from the school in Broady

1 Like

and the winner is