Secret shame

You guys are a ■■■■■■ embarrassment - get the hell away from me.

you get in the bowl

Star Wars  Rebels is on Disney. Looking forward to my kids getting into it so I can pretend it is all about them. 

but then they ask you to explain the first 3 movies, or worse still watch with them.

I genuinely believe Orchard Road by Leo Sayer is a great song.

Not just a good song.  And as QT says, not as a guilty pleasure, not in a so-bad-it's-good way.

A great song.

Always thought Leo didn't get half the recognition he deserved, a very talented performer.

Not just a good song.  And as QT says, not as a guilty pleasure, not in a so-bad-it's-good way.

A great song.

Always thought Leo didn't get half the recognition he deserved, a very talented performer.

Well, he was Just a Boy at the time.

I,

I,

I like Bill Simmons.

I,

I,

I like Bill Simmons.

So long as it wasn't Richard Simmons!!

Star Wars Rebels is on Disney. Looking forward to my kids getting into it so I can pretend it is all about them.

I'm a Japanese Manga fan..
Started with Pokemon (no longer a fan)
Yu-Gi-Oh (no longer a fan)
Fatal Fury movies (the creators must be horny old perves)
The Avatar: Last air bender - serious sub messages in that
Now into the Naruto series

I,

I,

I like Bill Simmons.

So long as it wasn't Richard Simmons!!

Want that bandwagon all to yourself LTB?

Wizz Fizz

Had some left over from a kids party and really wanted to see if it was as good as I remembered as a kid.

It was…

Wizz Fizz
Had some left over from a kids party and really wanted to see if it was as good as I remembered as a kid.
It was....

I remember at primary school we used to snort it and pretend to be scarface. then someone sneezed during class and all powder came out. then the principal banned wizzfizz for 3 years until he left for another school.

Wizz Fizz
It was....

at christmas i get given a massive wizz fizz stocking filled with little bonuses like sherbet cones and fizzy lolly pops.

then i run a round like mad for 2 hours an collapse in a heap by mid afternoon.

the showbag this year was pretty good also.

Wizz Fizz
It was....

I remember at primary school we used to snort it and pretend to be scarface. then someone sneezed during class and all powder came out. then the principal banned wizzfizz for 3 years until he left for another school.

:lol:

Some of the flavours stung like hell when you sorted them.

Just watched Herbie Fully Loaded.

Li Lo is kinda cute

Li Lo is kinda cute

She is great in mean girls

Li Lo is kinda cute

She is great in mean girls

stop trying to match fetch happen...

A great song.

Well, he was Just a Boy at the time.

I admit, I really like the song 'More Than I Can Say'. Very catchy.

I was just discussing some work stuff with a colleague...

As I was not expecting him to come and talk to me, I had quietly "passed wind" just prior to the conversation.

I smelt it before he did, as is to be expected...but seeing the expression slowly change as the cloud migrated was...interesting. 

The conversation finished and he walked away, I walked away and nothing further was said...

Serena Williams.

Serena Williams.

I am the resident anti serena williams here, but I'll let u pass Doza :p