Secret shame

Just bought my first pair and … my God. Life changing. I may never wear undies again.

1 Like

Undies are gross and boxers are useless. Long jocks are the way to go. You don’t have to pony up for skins.

When I say skins, I’m referring to the cheapie Slazenger ones you can buy from BigW/KMart etc…

They’re light, thin, and breathe better during summer.
Not expensive at all.

They’re just called trunks.

Compression stuff (like Skins) is super duper tight.

1 Like

I don’t see what’s wrong with standard Reg Grundies.

So we’re talking about regular snug-ish fitting shorts here?
What I’ve always worn.

I’ve been wearing the $2 trunks from K-Mart for years (sometimes I even change and wash them - boom tish).

Super-comfy.

1 Like

My place of work requires long pants, so I wear the long ones (skins).
I’m almost 48 and am moving around the warehouse like a jungle cat.

5 Likes

rraaaaawwwrrrr

4 Likes

Oh you beast.

I’m trying to have lunch FFS.

3 Likes

Guys, face it, they’re leggings. Nothing wrong with it.

I hear you. if anyone asks what Im doing on a D&D weekend, I alway say " Well Im meeting up with old mates at some Inn, then who knows where we will end up." Im like that Seinfeld episode where you have multiple groups of friends and “never shall they meet”.

Little do they know it may very well be fighting Hillmen just outside a Barrow-wight’s lair, or just outside lvl 23 stairway, anticipating an uberboss, amirite?

2 Likes

You are spot on, however 23rd level is a little challenging for us. After 30 years of playing, the party is around 12th level as our DM is a right ■■■■■■■. (Lots of deaths, retriements, party wipes etc)

1 Like

My husband is health conscious and we very rarely eat junk food or treats.

I do enjoy the occasional McDonalds, so will go through drive thru, order something and eat it in the car with the windows down to hide the smell. Then I throw the rubbish in my neighbour’s bin (who I have an arrangement with) to further hide the evidence.

12 Likes

That’s some next level ■■■■ right there.

3 Likes

I take twice as long when going to the loo just to get away from the kids.

8 Likes

I think my husband does the same.

2 Likes

What’s the arrangement exactly?

1 Like