SEN Morning Glory, here comes Gazey!

■■■. Andrew Maher and Andrew Gaze together every morning starting Monday.

Haven't listened to the slot since Tim left.

Absolutely no chance now. Bad move by SEN, poor choice.

Agreed. There is very few parts of the radio station that I like, and Gazey certainly isn't one of them.

This week they had that clown Jason Richardson on there, I lasted two minutes listening to that crap and was done for.

Finey is ok, but sadly that is about it. Dr Turf is good too but not on often enough and All Night Appitite is pretty good (except when the replay interview that include the voices of such presenters who I can't stand).

Gazey is one of the more annoying people on TV.  I think he was calling some of the BBL the other night, was ordinary.

I am a fan of Daniel Harford. Always find him balanced and knowledgable.

Gazey will simply be annoying.

There is hardly anyone I can think of that I'll disagree with more than Jason Richardson. He is wrong on every single subject.

Gazey is just a buffoon....very much in the mould of Billy Brainless, sans frothies.

Oh...hang on...Mog's (aka the Lazy Wank) taste in books, TV and movies is truly execrable.

I've decided to not listen to that station at all this year. So far, so good.

Gazey is one of the more annoying people on TV.  I think he was calling some of the BBL the other night, was ordinary.

How bad is he on "After The Bounce". Watched the show once, early days show. Garbage.

Have to agree about Richardson,would rather listen to fingernails down a chalkboard.

Can't stand him and yep Gaze is also very annoying.

Should have got dingus.

There is hardly anyone I can think of that I'll disagree with more than Jason Richardson. He is wrong on every single subject.

Gazey is just a buffoon....very much in the mould of Billy Brainless, sans frothies.

Oh...hang on...Mog's (aka the Lazy ****) taste in books, TV and movies is truly execrable.

You say the sweetest things!

Anyway, ■■■■ SEN. ■■■■ them all except Turf and Harford. That station is dead to me.

How bad is he on "After The Bounce". Watched the show once, early days show. Garbage.

The very reason I don't watch that show.

Bad move on their behalf. I don’t know 1 person who likes that clown!

I won’t be listening.

From everyone who has met him- they say Gazey is a great guy, but on the radio and TV he is just terrible!

Prob couldn’t get anyone else to get up early every morning.

I don't mind Drewy (he does talk way too much about the dorks though), was a hero of mine as a kid, and he is replacing another in Timmy.  I really love SEN, without it I would be back listening to NewsRadio, which is not a terrible thing.  Except for sport where I would flip flop between ABC and dribble M, depending on who had specific games (Essendon games).

SEN covers heaps of sports that I like and do it well in my opinion, sure they have some d!ckheads on air, but tell me a station that does not.

I think some people on this place are allergic to happiness.

If you're watching After the Bounce for anything remotely resembling serious football discussion then you're the tool.

I consider the people on this site to be pretty much average Aussie bogan ■■■■ types, but if the reaction here is so anti Gaze I can't imagine it's a move that will succeed.

I consider the people on this site to be pretty much average Aussie bogan ■■■■ types, but if the reaction here is so anti Gaze I can't imagine it's a move that will succeed.

I am a bit more European I guess.

Can't stand Maher and Gaze (I loved the tigers when he played for them) but he is just a farking clown. Hate the sound of his voice. Never again. Goodbye SEN.

I suggested derisively to Francis Leach that he should come back to SEN as it's gone to hell to the extent they've hired Andrew Gaze. His response was all about what a great sportsman he was. No mention of him being a bellowing, jingoistic empty vessel though.