SEN Morning Glory, here comes Gazey!

Was watching a Big Bash game a few weeks ago and the Biggest Loser promo came on after an over. There was a bit of banter about it afterwards and Maher came out with the line about fat people sitting on their arses watching cricket and eating KFC. Classic. Amazed he's still on air.

All class Andy!

the only reason radar was so good in the morning slot was because tim used to treat him with absolutely no respect. i have no doubt they are mates, but tim was always quick to cut radar back down to size when he would get ahead of himself, you could tell that when it came to football especially he had pretty little time for what andy had to say

I think some people on this place are allergic to happiness.
If you're watching After the Bounce for anything remotely resembling serious football discussion then you're the tool.

Worst sports show on fox by a long long way.
4 has beens that think that football supporters give a ■■■■ about them riding push bikes or jumping on trampolines, all while wearing their club footy jumpers.......
Frawley is the worst of the lot.

SEN has taken major turn for the worst in recent years.

SEN has taken major turn for the worst in recent years.

Hopefully meaning it'll soon be off air.

It will be interesting to see the ratings for the new year when they come out. I know the run home went well last year solely because all they did was focus on the supplements crap, so the material was already there for them. But with no scandal and them forced to actually come up with some stuff, people might start to see just how dumb they really are.

It will be interesting to see the ratings for the new year when they come out. I know the run home went well last year solely because all they did was focus on the supplements crap, so the material was already there for them. But with no scandal and them forced to actually come up with some stuff, people might start to see just how dumb they really are!

Agree Rossoneri.I think their ratings will suffer.

Was listening to SEN "Off The Bench" a few Saturdays back. Quite like Dr Turf. Pickering and Hutchy are bit cringey.

Anyway they started discussing Gazey and how they reckon his debut went. They then re-played a few excerpts, one of which is Gazey's trouble in pronouncing surnames. ■■■, There is no way known I could listen to that show.

Gazey sounds so dumb and Maher is just a plodder. It would be horrible.

"Off The Bench" is a ripping program and A Gaze's "Top 5" this morning was outstanding.

Don't mind SEN. Even KB. Gives Carlton heaps at every opportunity.

Much better than the ■■■■■ you get over here.

Andrew Gaze is a tool. I refuse to listen to him wherever he may roam.

I always pitied Francis Leach having to work with a low brow turkey like Schwarz. But he's a father and he has bills to pay so I understand his logic. When he was on the morning show on JJJ he was a treasure. He has great taste in music and is a man with great intellect despite his love of the St Kilda FC. His wife Lynne Haultain was at one time his rival on air over at 774 

I always pitied Francis Leach having to work with a low brow turkey like Schwarz. But he's a father and he has bills to pay so I understand his logic. When he was on the morning show on JJJ he was a treasure. He has great taste in music and is a man with great intellect despite his love of the St Kilda FC. His wife Lynne Haultain was at one time his rival on air over at 774 

Oh Christ.

The man who thinks Essendon should BURN and also Hird should BURN and anyone who thinks he deserves his say, an open trial, or deserves to be anything but summarily BURNT should also be BURNT because CARO SAYS SO and stop being so SEXIST.

But why on earth would St Kilda be held accountable for anything at all ever they never knew Milne was accused of anything, as they said at the time, and repeated in 2005, and 2006, and 2009, and 2011... And look how well they handle everything now?

He is probably the person I lost the most respect for.

Absolute screaming, whinging, arsehat.

Oh Christ.

The man who thinks Essendon should BURN and also Hird should BURN and anyone who thinks he deserves his say, an open trial, or deserves to be anything but summarily BURNT should also be BURNT because Wilson SAYS SO and stop being so SEXIST.

But why on earth would St Kilda be held accountable for anything at all ever they never knew Milne was accused of anything, as they said at the time, and repeated in 2005, and 2006, and 2009, and 2011... And look how well they handle everything now?

truer words have never been spoken. He's such a  sanctimonious, high horse riding, moral crusading ■■■■■■■■.

I always pitied Francis Leach having to work with a low brow turkey like Schwarz. But he's a father and he has bills to pay so I understand his logic. When he was on the morning show on JJJ he was a treasure. He has great taste in music and is a man with great intellect despite his love of the St Kilda FC. His wife Lynne Haultain was at one time his rival on air over at 774

Oh Christ.
The man who thinks Essendon should BURN and also Hird should BURN and anyone who thinks he deserves his say, an open trial, or deserves to be anything but summarily BURNT should also be BURNT because Wilson SAYS SO and stop being so SEXIST.
truer words have never been spoken. He's such a sanctimonious, high horse riding, moral crusading ■■■■■■■■.

Very few people aren't on radio or tv. They have this idea that people are dumb for having different opinions, which is one of my pet hates in life. Hasn't he appeared on the Project? Would make sense if so, this show is the WORST culprit, with these faux intellectual wankers.

I always pitied Francis Leach having to work with a low brow turkey like Schwarz. But he's a father and he has bills to pay so I understand his logic. When he was on the morning show on JJJ he was a treasure. He has great taste in music and is a man with great intellect despite his love of the St Kilda FC. His wife Lynne Haultain was at one time his rival on air over at 774

Oh Christ.
truer words have never been spoken. He's such a sanctimonious, high horse riding, moral crusading ■■■■■■■■.

Very few people aren't on radio or tv. They have this idea that people are dumb for having different opinions, which is one of my pet hates in life. Hasn't he appeared on the Project? Would make sense if so, this show is the WORST culprit, with these faux intellectual wankers.

"Social commentators" are the worst.

Oh Christ.

Rohan Connolly is or was partners to Rita Panahi.

Oh Christ.

Is that true though? Leach is as big a sanctimonious left-wing wanker as Tim Lane.

When you say "partners" was he actually tagging her or was he just a social commentator of mens rubbish?

Oh Christ.

:lol:  Well that tells me a bit about Rita!

Honestly haven’t noticed much difference with Gaze, he was already on practically every morning the past few years anyway so it feels no different.

When is Pang on next?

the spots i've listened to he seems to have toned his wankerness down a little.