Sewelol

Sewell wasn't on the table like Campbell Brown wasn't on the table.

Throw the sink

Yep. I recall them saying that they wouldn't trade ANY premiership players. 'Cept for Brown. Oh, and Williams.

Yep. I recall them saying that they wouldn't trade ANY premiership players. 'Cept for Brown. Oh, and Williams.

and young

Funny how Dermie and Hawthorn supporters love bringing up the line in the sand game as honourable. A game they lost by a fair margin. Then they mention Lloyd's bump on Sewell and cite it as a warcrime. Probably cos we knocked out their finals chances with that win.

Hawthorn are a club who have had good Premiership returns in the past fifty years but their loathing for us I see as small fry in response to us Carlton and Collingwood. It's subjective but for mine won't hit the heights of the 80's. Many Hawthorn fans will tell you otherwise.

29 year old bloke who wont be able to crack it for hawks best 22 next year cos hes too slow

The Family club.

Funny how Dermie and Hawthorn supporters love bringing up the line in the sand game as honourable. A game they lost by a fair margin. Then they mention Lloyd's bump on Sewell and cite it as a warcrime. Probably cos we knocked out their finals chances with that win.

Hawthorn are a club who have had good Premiership returns in the past fifty years but their loathing for us I see as small fry in response to us Carlton and Collingwood. It's subjective but for mine won't hit the heights of the 80's. Many Hawthorn fans will tell you otherwise.

To be fair Dermie he rang Lloyd that night in support of the hit on Sewell. 

To be fair Dermie can GAGF.I hate that sh it ■■■■■■■. Never heard a person repeat himself more than him. There is nothing good about him or anything he represents.

To be fair Dermie can GAGF.I hate that sh it ■■■■■■■. Never heard a person repeat himself more than him. There is nothing good about him or anything he represents.

Everyone including Dermie try to play down his hatred towards us by making jokes etc........but he needs to get on with just being neutral as time goes on Dermie and yes you are old now so start acting your age.

I wouldn't say that game was honourable, however it served it's purpose, as Dermie himself pointed out in his on the couch interview.

Before that game we'd had something like 10 wins of an average of 60 plus points. That game was similar, the next year was only 8 points, then bar for 09, they've pretty much belted us in every game we've played since.

atm they don't loath us, cos we are their ■■■■■■■, they have us beaten before we even get out on the ground.