Shane Biggs

I have no idea who Shane Biggs is, but clearly if we are not able to secure his services this will be the worst trade period ever, and Hird and Dodoro and the Board should be sacked and the club should just fold.

Have I got a job with Fairfax yet?

Disco should offer the Swans to trade Biggs for Heppell, then say "Oh, that's right, you CAN'T!"

2548180-drop_the_mic_17cherrylane.gif

Then pick him up as a delisted free agent if we're interested.

This is one of the better posts of the month

I don't know too much about him

Well actually nothing

Really liked the look of him in those 2 finals. Think he had decent possessions and did enough to catch the eye. Good speed and size to play half back, if we could get him I would happily replace a Van Unen with him, much more upside.

10)   Shane Biggs, NEAFL Round 14, Sydney vs. Ainslie (172 Fantasy Points)
Biggs is one of a number of Swans midfielders that average over 30 disposals in the NEAFL. His biggest performance came against Ainslie when he gathered 50 possessions and a goal. Funnily enough his ball-magnet partner in crime in Tom Mitchell collected 45 disposals himself, after starting with 18 in the first quarter.

Well, he can certainly rack them up against lesser opposition at the least. So he'd be pretty handy against Melbourne and St Kilda for us!

Possessions aren't in our game plan against those sides.

Interesting, some of the early reports before drafting had him as a winger in the Stanton mold - a ball carrier/possession getter who made good decisions. May have been turned into more of a half-back by the Swans. The figures above in the NEAFL imply he's more than a defender as well.

I really don't know how good/bad he projects as being, but if he's a decent prospect as someone to challenge Jerret to take over from Stanton, may be a good option. Issue is of course the free spots on the list problem.